Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sudden turn??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Souless

A sudden turn?? Empty
PostSubject: A sudden turn??   A sudden turn?? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:23 pm

*Camera feed begins showing the backstage interviewer trying to get an interview*

Backstage interviewer - Souless!! Souless!! Can I please get a word with you?

Souless - Can you make it quick? I got a scheduled ass kicking and I"m sure that Orcus doesn't want to be late to have his ass kicked.

Backstage interviewer - As of late you have made a serious name for youself and the crowd doesn't like you too much for it.

Souless - Like me?? I sorry that they feel that a person that comes out, does what he says he's going to do and kicks some serious ass is a bad guy.

Backstage interviewer - Well you have went out and called out every champion.

Souless - Is that wrong? I'm here doing 3 things.

Backstage interviewer - What are you doing?

Souless - 1. Im giving the crowd what they want.

Backstage interviewer - How are you giving them what they want? They are booing you.

Souless - Booing me? Yes they are. But I"m going out there and kicking someones ass. Thats what the crowd wants right?

Backstage interviewer - Well yes.

Souless - 2. I'm giving them a fighter that loves to kick everyones ass and is not afraid to do so.

Backstage interviewer - Whats number 3?

Souless - 3. I'm giving the GM the matches he wants and making him lots of money doing so.

Backstage interviewer - That is also true. So whats next for you besides this number one contender match?

Souless - Well after this match next week live I will call out the Champ and slap his face. I want him to fear me for a couple of reasons.

Backstage interviewer - Fear you?? How?? Why??

Souless - I want him to see that there is someone not afraid of him. And that I'm willing to destroy everyone in my way to get there. And I'm going to give the crowd the one thing they want most.

Backstage interviewer - Whats that?

Souless - A REAL fighting champion. I'm definately not scared to fight anyone. I'll even defend my championship every week if I can.

Backstage interviewer - Wow. Strong words.

Souless - Now if you excuse me, I gotta go and show Orcus why I'm his daddy.

*Souless heads towards the ring for his match as the crowd is mixed with boo's and cheers*

*Feed ends*
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

A sudden turn?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden turn??   A sudden turn?? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm

That's great stuff Souless!

I can allmost hear the crowd yelling "What!" Razz
Back to top Go down
Souless

A sudden turn?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden turn??   A sudden turn?? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Where's the beer??
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

A sudden turn?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden turn??   A sudden turn?? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:58 pm

*throws a couple of cans of beer to Souless* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A sudden turn?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sudden turn??   A sudden turn?? Empty

Back to top Go down

A sudden turn??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Total Advantage Wrestling - Roster :: Back Stage RolePlay-
Jump to: