Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting Miss Trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Visiting Miss Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Miss Trouble   Visiting Miss Trouble EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:25 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Miss Trouble sitting in her locker room. There's a knock on the door.

Miss Trouble: "Who is it?"

The camera turns to show the door opening. When it closes, it appears that it's Strife who's arrived in the room.

Blake Wilson: "Not that I object to seeing the old boss again, but what's Strife doing on this show? He's an LPE wrestler now!"

Paul Peterson: "Hey, don't go being judgmental! It's not like it was his choice to be on the second best roster in the business!"

Strife: "Can I come in?"

Miss Trouble: "Of course you can, Strifey! How are you feeling? I was worried about you after the way your last match ended..."

Strife still has scars visible from where he was busted open during the cage match on LPE the previous Saturday. He shakes his head, though, and steps a bit closer to Miss Trouble.

Strife: "Let's not talk about that right now. Tonight's about you and your tag team match. I decided that while I can't wrestle on this roster, I'm going to be at ringside backing you two up, just to make sure nothing goes wrong."

Miss Trouble: "Oh, good. It'll give me confidence to have you there. Knowing that if things go poorly, you could always step in... you know, for safety reasons."

Miss Trouble winks at Strife, but then frowns.

Miss Trouble: "But what about those injuries from Saturday? They could scar over if you don't let them heal..."

Strife: "Don't worry about that. Your well-being and success is more important to me than a few restitches. I just hate that PhantomTA split us onto different rosters... but then again, that's only one of the things I've got to pay him back for."

Miss Trouble: "Well, don't overdo it. Although I know you of all people have a lot in the tank..."

Strife: "Like I said, don't worry about it. I plan on being good and ready to win my match next Saturday. For now, let's focus on getting you a win tonight."

Blake Wilson: "Well, what do you know? I guess they really are good friends."

Paul Peterson: "Jeez, Strife being all sensitive kinda makes me ill to my stomach. Being on the Legends of Pain show's made him all warm and fuzzy."

Blake Wilson: "We'll just have to see if he's really had a change of heart later tonight."
Back to top Go down

Visiting Miss Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Total Advantage Wrestling - Roster :: Back Stage RolePlay-
Jump to: