Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Checking up on Tekias

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tekias

Checking up on Tekias Empty
PostSubject: Checking up on Tekias   Checking up on Tekias EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 pm

The camera pans to Tekias, pacing back and forth somewhat awkwardly on crutches. Cody Rivers stands nearby.

Cody Rivers: Tekias, there have been rumors of your release after your accident last week-

Tekias: ACCIDENT?! You know damn well I didn't just twist my ankle on my own! I'm rehabbing just fine from this sprain. The doctor who checked it last week jumped the gun, though I'm sure whoever jumped me WANTED to break my ankle! And when I am cleared to compete again, he'll wish he had.

Cody: Does this mean that you know who it was, then?

Tekias: Oh yes, it does. Thanks to a certain guest last week, I know who the coward was. And I'll be paying him a -very- special visit when the time is right.

Tekias limps away down a corridor.
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

Checking up on Tekias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking up on Tekias   Checking up on Tekias EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:09 pm

tekias wrote:
The camera pans to Tekias, pacing back and forth somewhat awkwardly on crutches. Cody Rivers stands nearby.

Cody Rivers: Tekias, there have been rumors of your release after your accident last week-

Tekias: ACCIDENT?! You know damn well I didn't just twist my ankle on my own! I'm rehabbing just fine from this sprain. The doctor who checked it last week jumped the gun, though I'm sure whoever jumped me WANTED to break my ankle! And when I am cleared to compete again, he'll wish he had.

Cody: Does this mean that you know who it was, then?

Tekias: Oh yes, it does. Thanks to a certain guest last week, I know who the coward was. And I'll be paying him a -very- special visit when the time is right.

Tekias limps away down a corridor.

go ahead and use this in the next show, im trying to juggle some things to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net

Checking up on Tekias
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Total Advantage Wrestling - Roster :: Back Stage RolePlay-
Jump to: