Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mysterious wrestler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markd

mysterious wrestler Empty
PostSubject: mysterious wrestler   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 am

FarWestico was walking by the stage Back then see the table to eat lunch when she will see a masked Wrestler attacks . FarWeatico tries to respond but the masked finish and send your escape.
Back to top Go down
markd

PostSubject: Another attack   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 am

[/b]Again the FarWestico Back stage was walking by when the masked and the attack appears. But that did FarWestico reacted starting so great fight.O mysterious masked Wrestler FarWestico would tackle the challenge and managed to take the mascara.The Wrestler was Markd who sent his finish again and escaped
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: mysterious wrestler   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:27 am

The Masked man is back to the arena but his meet with Had Stone and his says.

Had Stone:Stay out of my way, my fight is with FarWestico he's my opponent.Dont Cross my line. Stay out of here FarWestico is my.
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: mysterious wrestler   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:32 am

The Masked man running out of here afraid and Had Stone get up FarWestico...

Had: Are you Ok ?

FarWestico:I...I'm...Fine...

Had:It's Good because I'm atacks you now...

Had Aplies a Texas Face Bomb and get out of here...
Back to top Go down
markd

PostSubject: Multiple attacks   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:55 am

FarWestico was on the back stage when appeared had stone It is preparing to attack.When the masked man appears and a master kill of markd and ruining the had stone. Then send the markd of Oz and go.
Back to top Go down
markd

PostSubject: Re: mysterious wrestler   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm

The Masked Man that was recently discovered that this was the Markd chatting with Pacman and submachine.
When something speaks Markd and Submachine answered saying:
we have q destroy completely.
Well Markd is a sign and the three go.

Later the FarWestico is preparing for his fight against Had Stone .. it appears the three Pacman, Markd and Submachine.E each send a finish in FarWestico.

Once the three arrive also by surprise and attack the Stone Had with his finishes when the three turns out and have a Markd The Markd of Oz and then a Master Kill of Markd the three go away
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: mysterious wrestler   mysterious wrestler EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:17 pm

The 3 get out of Arena but the man with Black clothes with a hammer in your hands and atacks the 3 and goes out with you Ferrari.

HEY THE FERRARI ?? Wait A minute it's HAD STONE...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mysterious wrestler   mysterious wrestler Empty

Back to top Go down

mysterious wrestler
Page 1 of 1