Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PhantomTA
Admin

Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them Empty
PostSubject: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:15 am

Hello,

First off there are two shows... Total Advantage and second is Legends of Pain. Each show happens once a week.

Second... Each show can have up to 10 total matches. A Tag Team match counts as two matches. So if there is 1 tag match, there would be only 8 other matches to complete a show.

Third... Every wrestler is guaranteed a certain amount of appearances in each show. I will try to get RPers in as many shows as I can but sometimes you will have to wait because I do not have any other choice but to put people in shows because they have to be used.

And finally, what I am planning on doing is a roster split... one half will wrestle on one show and the other will wrestle on the other.. This will make it easier to keep track of who does what and with who and will make sure you get atleast one show a week.
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:11 pm

Since there's 2 titles it seems to me both rosters have 1 champion?
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 pm

FarWestico wrote:
Since there's 2 titles it seems to me both rosters have 1 champion?

Each roster will have a Vice GM.

Each Roster will have two Champion Titles...

I have only used two of the four we can have. Each will have the high level type champion... like "heavyweight" or "world" champion... then each will have a secondary.. like "hardcore" "extreme" or whatever else.
Back to top Go down
hobnob crusher

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:28 pm

hey can we do one off special appeances on the other roster like in WWE
Back to top Go down
green eyed monster

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 pm

would be sweet if they did like a royal rumble or invasion hehe that would be awesome :p heres dreaming
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:36 pm

green eyed monster wrote:
would be sweet if they did like a royal rumble or invasion hehe that would be awesome :p heres dreaming

No way... not going to do that... that would take hours and hours and hours to type out. Id have to do that from scratch.

All we have is regular and tag matches.. anything else is stuff that is in game and costs 50.000 to buy... The Fed hasnt even made any money on a show yet.. lol
Back to top Go down
green eyed monster

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Razz i know mate it was only a dream lol!
Back to top Go down
submachine

submachine

PostSubject: xD   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 pm

G-R-E-A-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them   Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation on shows and why you arent always in them
Page 1 of 1