Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Total Advantage Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Total Advantage Staff Empty
PostSubject: Total Advantage Staff   Total Advantage Staff EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm going to have some of these people introduce themselves for the show, but I thought I'd give names and personalities for a few of the people so that people have an idea of how to use them for their RPs on Total Advantage.

Blake Wilson:

Role: Commentator
Bio: Wilson is a journalist who's brand new to the scene of sports commentating. He cheers for the faces and is often shocked at the depths that some of the heels will go to to get what they want.

Paul Peterson:

Role: Color Commentator
Bio: Paul has little experience as an actual participant in the world of wrestling but has been an active fan for over three decades. His enthusiasm landed him this job (along with the fact that he said he'd do it for free) and he loves it. He doesn't care who wins, who loses, or who cheats to do it, he only cares how entertaining it is. He usually sticks up for the heels when Blake bashes them.

"All American" Cody Rivers:

Role: Interviewer/"The Rivers Report"
Bio: Rivers was a power halfback in football prior to becoming a professional wrestler. He wrestled for several years before he decided to hang up his boots and change gears to interviewing so that he could focus on a career in film. The Rivers Report will be a segment for recaps/giving interviews, so feel free to write one yourself. He also does the backstage interviews.
Back to top Go down

Total Advantage Staff
Page 1 of 1