Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hobnobs weapon crisis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hobnob crusher

Hobnobs weapon crisis Empty
PostSubject: Hobnobs weapon crisis   Hobnobs weapon crisis EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 am

Hobnob crusher is walking down to the ring with a dented steel chair again it sounds like he is speaking to someone.

Honob crusher: You saw me last week hit The blob with this steel chair its worthless covered in blood and dented but it was a sign to all you wrestlers. Im bringing the pain to legends of pain entertainment and you better believe it suckers.

As he leaves the ring he goes reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a baseball bat covered in barbed wire and he rubs it across his forehead making himself bleed while whispering words to himself

Announcer:Is this guy crazy talking to himself and cutting his own forehead. Its mad.

Announcer 2:Surely he needs help wheres his medication he doesnt deserve to be on the fed.
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

Hobnobs weapon crisis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobnobs weapon crisis   Hobnobs weapon crisis EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:11 pm

suddenly announcer#1's cellphone begins ringing

Announcer#2: What the hell is this, we're live on the air!

Announcer#1: I know, but I'll guess this is more important.

Announcer#1 answers his cellphone

Announcer#1: Who is this?

Announcer#1 seems surprised with the reply

Announcer#2: Well who is it? Don't keep us waiting any longer!

Announcer#1: He didn't gave his name, but he's calling for Hobnob crusher.

Announcer#1 walks to the ring and carefully hands the cellphone over

Announcer#2: You're lucky he didn't hit you with that dented steel chair.

Announcer#1: I couldn't agree more and I'm happy to sit here behind the announcetable again.

Hobnob crusher stands in the ring silently listening to the cellphone. After the conversation seems over, he throws the phone back in the direction of the announcetable and leaves the ring
Back to top Go down

Hobnobs weapon crisis
Page 1 of 1