Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After last nights show - sunday - 2200 hours - in the forest..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boabyphet

After last nights show - sunday - 2200 hours - in the forest.. Empty
PostSubject: After last nights show - sunday - 2200 hours - in the forest..   After last nights show - sunday - 2200 hours - in the forest.. EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 am

Boaby phet has demanded an announcer and camera man go to see him after saturdays show so he can comment.

announcer:is this the right place?

jeff the cameraman: Ye, im sure it is, i followed the map to the letter. It sure is creepy out here, I wish we did'nt have to do this..

announcer: your not alone in that thinking jeff, get the light ready and lets get this over with.

Jeff and the announcer start walking through the forest to their meeting point..

*sound of rustling leafs*

announcer: whassat?!?! .... did you hear anything jeff?

*sound of twigs breaking*

jeff the cameraman: im hearing lot of different things, which one are you meaning?

*sound of rustling leafs and twigs breaking*

announcer: the one that sounds li ......... ...Oh poop.. that one!

jeff the cameraman: Its probably just a badger or something ... i wouldnt worry to mu....

*SMASH* out of nowhere a rock comes flying at them and knocks out the light on their camera.

jeff the cameraman: RUN! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

announcer: Mummyyyyyyyy!

Jeff and the announcer run for their lifes, but are caught in a large netted animal trap and hoisted 2 meters from the ground. Then, from the bushes, a dark shadowy character comes out from the foliage, dressed in camoflauged clothing and holding a large hunting knife....

jeff the cameraman:We are going to die. .......

announcer: jeff, get the camera on ... boaby phet, is that you,. why did you do this, was it really neseccarry to meet us here ?!?!?

Boaby phet : I am hunting.

announcer: but where is your gun.

boaby phet: I dont need a gun, guns detatch me from my motive, i am not here to kill because i need to, i am here killing because i want to, killing is my training, extinguishing life with my own strength is my purpose .. Strife has occupied my mind and he must be stopped, he is a tough opponent who now has himself a worthy partner, so me and big bill will have to be at our peak to stop them. This is why i have came here, to the forest . . . to train ... my training is trapping and killing anything i can, bills training, well, thats just as extreme. . ..Strife ... Be aware , Be Scared, We will destroy you...

announcer: Thanks for those words boaby .... We look forward to seeing what you have in store . Now, can you let us down please..

boaby phet disapears back into the foilage , a few mintues later the sound of a wild boar being slaughtered comes from the distance.

announcer:...Boaby phet!!

a few mintues later the sound of a wild boar being slaughtered comes from the distance.

announcer:...BOABY PHET!!

jeff the cameraman:whimper ...were dead arent we?...

announcer: yes jeff, im sorry..
Back to top Go down

After last nights show - sunday - 2200 hours - in the forest..
Page 1 of 1