Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

draws - open the discussion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boabyphet

draws - open the discussion. Empty
PostSubject: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 pm

.. i know i had something useful to here, more of a question to the more experienced players. (and i know, its a dumb toppic name, i just wanted "draws" but it was too short )

im not talking about people coming to see shows, im talking match outcomes.

why do seem to get so many matches that end in a draw? is this due to my high resistance taking matches to a draw, or my character lacking something that can get the win? im so confused by this game sometimes that i just dont have a clue. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Well, i think... You are Resistence it's normal DRAW'S but you wanna puts ending in this ?! I have a idea... try challenge Wrestler with Wrestler Score low or with HP low Wink
Back to top Go down
boabyphet

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:09 pm

ahh, thats no fun though lol ... Smile i like the challange
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

It is true that resistance vs resistance, and also resistance vs speed (especially in tag matches) often end in draws. A good way to avoid this, in my opinion, is to try and use good bleed chance moves. Of course, certain match types have no time limit, so as we make more money we can use more of those and have more definitive results (not to mention more ticket sales).
Back to top Go down
boabyphet

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:42 pm

i wasnt meaning in federation matches, im cool with them, i was meaning in general...

i dont normaly look at who im fighting, if their the same level but like -37 points, i dont go near cos they will wipe me (i guess they stacked all points into one stat) .. i always try to go for people who's stats are about +/- 5 compared to mine.

maybe i just need to beat up weaklings lmao .. but i just cant do that,.
Back to top Go down
Big Bill

Big Bill

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm

what i do is find some1 a level below me for example i am level 9 i look for a level 8 who is +20 and +40 on the modiificator to me that way i can easily win maybe you should try it out
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

I'm level 8 techinical and I challenge only Speed level 7 with Techinical low and 40/160 or 60/140 Wink
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah, I think doing that reduces the stars you receive, though. I tend to challenge 100/100s and avoid technicals as a resistance fighter.
Back to top Go down
boabyphet

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm

avoid technicals.... dude, thats the best advice ive had so far, i bet their the ones with -40 stats compared to me who beat me in about 50 lines of fight
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Well my theory for you is CHALLENGE WRESTLER 80/120 with HP and STAMINA low ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: draws - open the discussion.   draws - open the discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

draws - open the discussion.
Page 1 of 1