Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A tag challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

A tag challenge Empty
PostSubject: A tag challenge   A tag challenge EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:02 am

Big Bill walks towards the GM's office and kicks the door open

PhantomTA: What the? I thought you were still recovering from what happened at Legendary Pain.

Big Bill: Surprised to see me. Well I am ready for action.

PhantomTA: Let me make one thing clear nobody comes in to my office like that. You want action.

Big Bill: Yes me and my partner want action and the way it will work is like this.Stop complaining about your office door just sit down and shut up and listen to what I have to say you are going to give me and Boaby_phet a match against Tekais and MissTrouble and you are going to give it to us understand. Otherwise...

PhantomTA: (Concerned and Shocked) Otherwise what will happen.

Big Bill: (looks at the Legends title) Well if you don't you will lose that title of yours and I am going to wait in this office and I can wait all night long so what is it going to be PhantomTA your title or our match. (Big Bill sits down in a chair and smiles while PhantomTA looks at him in disbelief)

Old Mac Donald Anderson: Well PhantomTA just give Big Bill the phenomenal one the tag match.

Ted Johnson: Why should PhantomTA listen to him.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: Well did you not watch the Pay-Per-View when Tekias and Miss Trouble interfered so I agree with Big Bill give him the match and PhantomTA should listen to him.
Back to top Go down

A tag challenge
Page 1 of 1