Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tag Title shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

Tag Title shot Empty
PostSubject: Tag Title shot   Tag Title shot EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Big Bill walks down the corrider and knocks on the GM's office door and hears a lot of talking walks inside and he sees all the members of Retribution there and the talking stops all of a sudden.

PhantomTA: What a surpise Big Bill we were just discussing some developments in the company. But enough of that what do you want?

Big Bill: I came to ask you for a tag team title shot.

PhantomTA: A title shot let me think about it.

Big Bill: Look stop wasting my time.

PhantomTA: Like I said I think about it and let you know.

PhantomTA looks at Strife and smiles. Big Bill turns around and looks Strife straight in the face. He stares at him and then looks at the GM.

Big Bill: I be waiting for my answer just let me know if I have a tag title shot so I can inform Boaby_phet. One more thing here is a present from me and Boaby_Phet. Big Bill slaps PhantomTA and runs out of the office..

PhantomTA: (Angry and Shocked) No one does that to me! I make him pay I promise. Listen up Strife this is the plan. PhantomTA looks at the camera and shouts at him to leave his office.

The camera fades and shows Old Mac Anderson and Ted Johnson sitting at the table.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: I wonder if Big Bill gets a tag title shot. I bet I know why he smacked the GM he joined up with Strife that is the only reason and beside you know as well as I do Big Bill is losing is temper.

Ted Johnson: Well he is going to regret it. I assure you. That was no reason to slap the GM and run.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: The phenomenal one Big Bill doesnt regret anything I cant wait to see if Big Bill gets the tag title shot and wonder what PhantomTA was planning with Strife? it can't be good.

Ted Johnson: Surely you must know.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: I don't so don't get me involved.
Back to top Go down

Tag Title shot
Page 1 of 1