Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

[TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! Empty
PostSubject: [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !   [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Well I'm making this roleplay for the next TAW show BUT this part of my post it's only a opening of roleplay. Ok let's do it.

--| RolePlay PART 1 |--

FarWestico vs The Opponent

[...]

Blake Wilson: Well, FarWestico is destroying his opponent.

Paul Peterson: Oh Yeah ! Look the referee looking if the opponent is well.

''While this The Masked 'Submachine appears in the titantron and enters in the ring.''

The Masked 'Submachine goes to the corner waiting for FarWestico his looking the oponnent with a maniac face

''FarWestico is distracted but his hear the sound of his steps, FarWestico turns around.''

and The Masked 'Submachine run trowards FarWestico making a Spinning Well Kick executing a devastating Steel Twister !

Blake Wilson: Oh no STEEL TWISTER !

Paul Peterson: Where is the referee ?

''While the anounncers talking The Masked 'Submachine leaves the ring, the FarWestico opponent see his in the ground and tries the pin.''

Referee starts counting

THE OPPONENT WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FARWESTICO !

Blake Wilson: Again The Masked 'Submachine interfere in a match of FarWestico making his lose.

Paul Pautersen: The Oponnent leaves the ring laughiting and lenght The Masked 'Submachine.

CONTINUES IN THE NEXT POST Razz
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !   [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Well HERE GO for the 2nd Part xD

--| RolePlay Part 2 The cut scene|--

Blake Wilson: Look FarWestico Get up.

Paul Peterson: He's grabs the mic of ring announcer.

FarWestico: Again The Masked 'Submachine ! Why Again ? I think who after last week in the tag team match we make friends.

''The Masked 'Submachine ignores FarWestico's speech and leaves the ramp of titantron but FarWestico interupts him.''

FarWestico: Don't try leaves the arena The Masked 'Submachine or ...

Blake Wilson: What FarWestico doing ?

''The Masked 'Submachine turns arounds waitingfor FarWestico says.''

FarWestico: If you leaves the arena YOU ARE FIRED !

''The Masked 'Submachine with surprising don't have choic and enters in the ring and grabs another mic of the ring announcer.''

The Masked 'Submachine: What you tryng make ?

FarWestico: I Wanna know the reason of your inference in my last two singles macth.

The Masked 'Submachine: The Reason of my interference ?

FarWestico: Yes !

The Masked 'Submachine: The Reason is this...

''The Masked 'Submachine ponits for the titantron and appear a cut scene...''

Blake Wilson: Look the quality of image it's horrible, I can't see anything.

Paul Peterson: I can see with dificutes.

''In the cut scene appears FarWestico atacking Had Stone with a hammer two seasons ago.''

FarWestico: What ? I don't understend !

The Masked 'Submachine: You don't understend ?

FarWestico: Yes... Why have any problem for you ?

''The crowds goes at madness with FarWestico's agression.''

The Masked 'Submachine: Well I show of you ''THE WHY'' of my atacks and ''THE WHY'' of this cut scene !

Blake Wilson: What happened in the ring ?

Paul Peterson: I don't Know !

Continues in the next post ! beacuse in this post ihave problens xD
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !   [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 pm

--| RolePlay part 3 The final |--

''The Masked 'Submachine unclasp his mask and slowy remove his mask.''

Blake Wilson: No ! No ! No !

Paul Peterson: I can't belive look his face !

FarWestico: You are...

''The crowd is surprised with the real face of The Masked 'Submachine.''

The Masked 'Submachine: Yeah ! You know now ... I AM HAD STONE !

FarWestico: But... I thinking because my atack you can't fight forever !

The Masked 'Submachine: You forget the main ! I'm not mere mortal , I'm diferente from all !

FarWestico: Still this you don't have the bone of left leg.

The Masked 'Submachine: You think this, in place of bone leg i put a flexible metal plate !

Blake Wilson: He's a aberration.

''The Masked 'Submachine don't like the commentary by Blake Wilson and leves the ring to atacks his but FarWestico appears and salve Blake with a steel chair shot.''

FarWestico grabs The Masked 'Submachine and slams this on the announcer tables executing a Farwest Express on the announcers table !

''But at the correct instant The Masked 'Submachine hold the tables avoiding the move''

The Masked 'Submachine grabs FarWestico by the hair and slams him fort the ring, and his charges his legs executing a sequence of Knee Stomps

The Masked 'Submachine goes to the corner waiting for FarWestico get up

Blake Wilson: Steel Twister is coming !

Paul Peterson: Again No !

while FarWestico get up The Masked 'Submachine runs trowatds him but at the moment of the Spinning Well Kick for the Steel Twister FarWestico avoids...

FarWestico grabs The Masked 'Submachine head and slams him on the corner but The Masked 'Submachine avoids again and push FarWestico to the rope...

The Masked 'Submachine runs troward FarWestico making a Spinning Well Kick executing a Steel Twister !!

''And his leaves the ring smiling''

FarWestico: Hey The Masked 'Submachine Wait ! I think you want for a macth... AND I'M TOO ! Beacause this in this Saturday PPV... I FIGHT AGAINST YOU IN A TAW 3 STAGES OF HELL MATCH !

Blake Wilson: Wow a TAW 3 Stages of Heel Match have HardCore, Ultimate Submision and Cage Match in stages !

Paul Petersen: I can't wait for this !

''The Masked Submachine leaves the arena smiling.''
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !   [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 am

looks good Wink
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !   [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:24 pm

I make this RP in 2 hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !   [TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return ! Empty

Back to top Go down

[TAW 15.07.09 3rd Season] Had Stone REAL Return !
Page 1 of 1