Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Blob gets involved in an accident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Blob

The Blob gets involved in an accident Empty
PostSubject: The Blob gets involved in an accident   The Blob gets involved in an accident EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:03 pm

The Blob stands and drools more than ever in one of the back stage spaces. He holds a couple of used diapers in his right hand, and he looks bewildered.
The Blob: "Bob Gray told me to stay here. But where is he now, I wonder? I am hungry, and I need to eat. So hungry, where are you Bob? You told me to stay here so I could get Had Stone in trouble. Why?"
A small pool of drool has gathered around his feet, and suddenly he slips. Some of his drool accidently lands on Had Stone's right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

The Blob gets involved in an accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blob gets involved in an accident   The Blob gets involved in an accident EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Across the room, behind the corner... Bob Gray peeks out. He seems utterly pleased.
Bob Gray Wehehehe, my plan worked like a charm! Now that Had stone has been taken cared of, it´s time to move on to the next phase. Wehahaha!!!
Bob Gray sneaks away.
Back to top Go down

The Blob gets involved in an accident
Page 1 of 1