Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The birth of Power & Insanity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Blob

The birth of Power & Insanity Empty
PostSubject: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Something or someone seems to be snoring near the ring. It's The Blob and he is sleeping deeply. Streaks of chocolate sauce mixed with drool covers most of his lower face. He looks calm, almost as still as a newborn baby. A bee happens to land on The Blobs large bulging belly, and slowly the bee enters his belly button. The Blob awakes with a roar and begins to rage around the ring.
The Blob: "Aaah! My belly stings! Something or someone has burned my belly. Need to break all things apart. Bob, you promised me lights and balloons and things to eat. You promised me protection from those who tease, and those who hate!"
Seconds later, The Blob staggers to his knees panting heavily. He seems to have calmed down. A bright light begins to spark in his tired eyes.
The Blob: "The time has come for the consumer to devour. My body will be the container of decadence and sin. My dancer, my clown and personal fool will eat with me"
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Circus music starts playing. The titantron shows a single red ballon, floating from a string. Bob Gray dances in.
Bob Gray Wehihihi!! What is this?! What is this?!
Backflipping and cartwheeling his way to the ring, Bob Gray continues to giggle and snicker. Bob enters the ring.
Bob Gray Howdy Blob?! What´s the matter?! Did the cat caught your toung or did you just swallow it?! Wehahah!!! Oh Blobbie, don´t look so angry now... i am not here to fight, i´ve got a proposition. Say, you look somewhat different, what´s the matter? Hehe, nevermind... look, with your power... and my insanity, we could rule this federation. If we form a tag team, nothing could stand in our way! Not that stuttering freak Hayabusa, and certainly not that friend of his, the uncomprehendable Had Stone. Nothing could stop us!!!
Bob gray pulls out a balloon from his silver suit. There is a picture of a bee on it, Below the bee is text, that says: "Let´s BEE friends?" Bob offers the balloon to the Blob.
Bob Gray Waddya you say, haystack?! Wanna BEE my friend?
Back to top Go down
The Blob

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:42 pm

The Blob stares at Bob Gray for a moment, and then smiles.
The Blob: "I most certainly want to be your friend, my dancing fool. Let us be ravers and plunderers! In order to make way for things to come, we need to cleanse this federation of it's sickening decay. Once again I have emerged, or transcended if you will. But we must hurry. So let us have a grand feast. A staccado to celebrate. A coup de Had Stone.."
The Blob takes Bob's hand and howls into the void..
The Blob: "Power & Insanity shall feast upon the weak and depraved!! From piano to forte, from indicato to fortisimo!"
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Bob Gray is pleased that The Blob accepted his proposal.
But still, he wonders...
Bob Gray´s thoughts: What has happened to The Blob? A minute ago he was a lumbering fool, barely able to pronounce his own name... and no he is spitting syllables like there´s no tomorrow. And what about that gleam in his eyes? That wasn´t there before... anyhow, it doesn´t matter. With him by my side, i´m one step closer to my goal. And as soon i get my hands on Had´s Immortal Stone.. there´s no stopping me, i shall rule this federation!!!! WEHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Blob

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:02 pm

The Blob seems to be searching for something beneath the ring. Minutes later, he grabs a large stone under the ring. The stone is grey, and looks almost indestructible. He seems pleased and gives the stone to Bob Gray.
The Blob: "I belive this is it. The immortal stone is in our hands. And now to phase two."
The Blob replaces the immortal stone with a duplica, and places the duplica under the ring.
The Blob: "Had Stone will get a duplica instead of the real Immortal Stone. You are a genius my friend."
The Blob points to a Cooper, parked in the corner of the stage.
The Blob: "So that is a Cooper. But what is it? Is it a bike or a car?"
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 am

This is getting used but not till at least next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The birth of Power & Insanity   The birth of Power & Insanity Empty

Back to top Go down

The birth of Power & Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Legends of Pain - Roster :: Tag Teams RolePlay-
Jump to: