Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the new Total Advantage Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Welcome to the new Total Advantage Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new Total Advantage Wrestling   Welcome to the new Total Advantage Wrestling EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:09 pm

The logo flashes across the screen and "Believe" by Breaking Benjamin starts to play as the camera opens on the ring for the show, showing the audience for Total Advantage packed into their seats before cutting to the commentators' desk at ringside.

Blake Wilson: "Hello everybody, I'm Blake Wilson, and welcome to the second edition of Total Advantage Wrestling, and the first filming of the show under our new management!"

Paul Peterson: "I can't wait for this show to begin! This is gonna be great!"

Blake Wilson: "And here with me is my partner, Paul Peterson. Ladies and gentleman, I've got to say, we've got a great show planned for you here tonight."

Paul Peterson: "I'll say! Our new Vice GM is a genius, bringing all the gold from Legends of Pain over here to Total Advantage!"

Blake Wilson: "I might personally prefix the term 'genius' with the word 'evil' when referring to our new Vice General Manager, but I will agree that it really is exciting to have the Heavyweight and Extreme Legend of Pain titles here on Total Advantage. In fact, I think our Vice GM should be showing up any time now to -"

Suddenly, "Spill Me" by Project 86 starts to play over the loudspeakers and the lights dim. The crowd cheers as a spotlight appears on Strife in his business suit on the stage, walking down the ramp toward the ring with the Extreme Legend of Pain title over his shoulder and a microphone in hand. He climbs up into the ring and paces the mat for a moment before signalling for silence.

Strife: "Good evening, Total Advantage fans!"

The crowd cheers unanimously in greeting, and Strife waits for another moment before speaking into the microphone again.

Strife: "As you all recall, last Saturday on Legends of Pain Entertainment, Green Eyed Monster and I showed every fan of the LPE Franchise which brand is the true brand of champions. The brand that clearly has... the Total Advantage."

Strife holds up his hands and lets the crowd cheer for a moment.

Blake Wilson: "Green Eyed Monster certainly did put on an impressive showing as the Heavyweight Champion! If only Bob Gray hadn't interfered, we would have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt which show was superior!"

Paul Peterson: "Hey, those belts are all the proof we need! Besides, like I always say... everything's better with clowns!"

Strife waits for the crowd to return to silence before he speaks again.

Strife: "Now, after that match, I've heard a rumour that we might see a few members of the Legends of Pain show here to try and exact some vengeance. All I've got to say to them is bring... it... on."

The crowd cheers again at the prospect of seeing some rivalry matches between the two brands.

Blake Wilson: "I just hope they don't try and interfere with the card we've got planned tonight."

Paul Peterson: "Hey, if they try, we'll just send them packing! Well, our wrestlers will, anyway."

Strife: "So, without further ado..."

(introduction to first match or interruption here)
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new Total Advantage Wrestling
Page 1 of 1