Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a response to had

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
green eyed monster

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: a response to had   a response to had EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Green Eyed Monster: HA! you want to be world heavy weight champ. To be fair maybe in a couple of years when you shaped up you might be ready but really im in a different class. Me and Strife dominated in the tag match and earned our titles. You havnt show you have the talent to step up!. Come back when you earn my respect.

Announcer: oh my is the champ really that egotistic?

The green eyed monster holds the mic close to his mouth.

Green Eyed Monster: Cause im just that damn good!.

he walks off leaving people stunned with his comments.
Back to top Go down
had_stone

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Just like You by Three Days Grace hits and Had apeears with your sledghammer and a maniac face.

Anounncer:It' Had.

Anounncer#2:He's get's the Mic.

Had:Well,I don't lie,you and Strife deserved win the Tag Team Match.

Anounncer:What,Had chang of side ?

Anounncer#2:I don't now.

Had:BUT...NEVER...I let you in peace.

Green Eyed Moster: I don't have fear of you.

Had:It's Not to Take.

Anounncer:...

Had:I Challenge you and Strife for a new Tag Team Match.

Green Eyed Moster:NO WAY.

Had:You don't have choice.

Anounncer: I like this,Had make's Green Eyed Moster Absorb your pride !

Had:It's a Rematch for the two titles,BUT,my partner is not FarWestico.

Anounncer#2:What?

Had: IT'S THE GENERAL MANAGER PHANTOMTA !
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm

The crowd looks to the titantron, expecting PhantomTA to apear when Boom by P.O.D. hits and FarWestico appears with a microphone

Announcer#1: Looks like someone wants an explanation!

Announcer#2: And judging by the look on his face FarWestico isn't going to take a No for an answer

FarWestico: Really Had? Taking me out of the titlepicture? It looks to me like you had already 2 opportunities to get the Title, namely the 1 vs 1 match vs me and the tag match. If anyone get's another shot at a title it should be me, since the former Champion has a rematch clause!

The crowd seems to aprove with the thinking of FarWestico

FarWestico: But since I'm not that greedy, I only want my rematch against Strife for the Extreme Championship of Pain!

Announcer#1: That's seems only fair since during the tagmatch FarWestico technically was the Champion.

Announcer#2: I kinda have to agree with you, but who's challenge will Strife accept?
Back to top Go down
had_stone

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Had: It's not my problem FarWestico, I'm the true champion and I become at next show !
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:25 pm

(Hey guys, I'm going to use this for Total Advantage since it's the next show. Keep in mind any RP to be done on TA needs to go in the TA sections, even if it's LP wrestlers involved!)

"Spill Me" by Project 86 hits the speakers and Vice GM Strife appears on the stage. He walks over to where Green Eyed Monster is standing with a mic in his hand. The noise dies down quickly as he starts signalling for silence and yelling into the microphone.

Strife: "Alright, just a minute here!"

Announcer #1: "Finally! Here's someone who can sort out this mess!"

Strife turns to glare at FarWestico and Had Stone from behind his sunglasses.

Strife: "Excuse me, but what exactly are you two doing here? I think you're confused; this is Total Advantage Wrestling. Unlike Legends of Pain Entertainment, we don't have any clowns on our roster."

Announcer #2: "Ha ha! Zing!"

Announcer #1: "No offense intended to any professional clowns who may be watching at home..."

Strife: "Okay, okay. I understand that you two want your title matches. Isn't PhantomTA supposed to be instating some new title belts for you people over at LPE? What, did he run out of rhinestones and glitter?"

Announcer #1: "He's just laying into them! Is he trying to pick a fight?"

Announcer #2: "I sure hope so!"

Strife: "Tell you what. Since you came all this way to beg for a title shot..."

Strife pauses for a minute and holds up a finger, looking thoughtful. The crowd holds their breath in anticipation.

Strife: "You know what? No. I'm not giving either of you a title shot. Not here, not tonight."

The crowd starts to boo at Strife; they all want to see another title match between the champions from TA and the challengers from LPE.

Announcer #2: "What, is he chicken?"

Announcer #1: "It looks like he's not finished."

Strife: "You see, I've already got a full schedule planned for tonight. I don't see why I should cancel the title match between my Total Advantage Heavyweight champion and a perfectly good Total Advantage challenger for you. These belts belong on my show, and until you two give me something more to work with, I'm not going to put them up against you two jokers. I'll tell you what, though -"

Announcer #2: "What? What?"

Announcer #1: "Get a hold of yourself!"

Strife: "You two show me something on your own turf this week, and I -might- put you on the card for next week's show."

Strife lowers his microphone and the crowd starts to cheer raucously.

Announcer #2: "I don't think I can wait till next week to see how this ends!"

Announcer #1: "Neither can these fans! And I have a feeling Had Stone and FarWestico can't either!"
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Green, yeah you are on the TA roster Smile

Great stuff tho guys, really nice
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
FarWestico
Vice GM

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a response to had Empty
PostSubject: Re: a response to had   a response to had Empty

Back to top Go down

a response to had
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Total Advantage Wrestling - Roster :: In the ring RolePlay-
Jump to: