Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Visit to the GM.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

A Visit to the GM. Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to the GM.   A Visit to the GM. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Big Bill walks down the corrider and knocks on the GM's door. A voice answers from the inside. Big Bill goes in and the GM turns around holding some papers in his hand.

Big Bill: Did you see what happened on the show on wednesday when the wrestlers that went to Total Advantage Wrestling. We got screwed in our matches thanks to the referee we all lost our matches are you going to do something about it.

PhantomTA: I know what happened its something I wasnt expecting you got unlucky I guess because of the referee and the judge decision. I guess Strife outsmarted us all. I think of something I promise for the time being so take it easy and I would get back to you when I have thought of what to do I know your frustrated about the situation but like I said before I let you know what will happen.

Big Bill: Good I hope I get a tag team rematch on this show but I can wait if i am not in this saturday I can wait till next week.

PhantomTA: Yeah you can't be in this week but next week I think of something and you will have a rematch. I cant promise you but you and boabyphet will have an another opportunity to get a win against the TAW.
Back to top Go down

A Visit to the GM.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Legends of Pain - Roster :: Back Stage RolePlay-
Jump to: