Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a new showing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Souless

a new showing Empty
PostSubject: a new showing   a new showing EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 pm

*souless's music begins to play as he heads down to ring with a mic in hand*

Announcer # 1 - Its time to hear yet another big blow heart.

Announcer # 2 - I would love for you to say that to his face.

Announcer # 1 - If I didn't have this bad highschool football injury, I would.

Announcer # 2 - I'm sure you would.

Souless: Ladies and gentlemen I call your attention to the center of the ring.

*The crowd begins to whisper to one another*

Souless: At this time I would like to introduce myself. I am the future of this company, and the future heavyweight champion. My name is Souless. As much as I am sure, you all saw me destroy my competetor on sat and how I got screwed last week.

*The crowd begins to boo*

Souless: You all can boo me all you want, I don't care. Know this, I can and will destroy any and all in my path.

*The crowd begins to cheer for (insert face name)*

Souless: The board of officials know that when they not only hired me and gave me a title shot on my first night, that I was no joking matter. I am here for blood, pain, and misery. Starting tonight I will anniahalate all in my path.

*The crowd begins to boo loudly*

Souless: I don't care what show. I don't care what tag team. I don't even care what faction my opponets are. I know that they will all suffer by my hand. The end of an era is here. Tonight with my weak opponet, the era of Soul's will begin.

*Souless's music begins to play as he heads up the ramp while the crowd boo's*

Announcer # 1 - Wow, strong words.

Announcer # 2 - Yes they was but can he back them up?

Announcer # 1 - After that showing on Saturday, how can he not. Maybe he's right though?

Announcer # 2 - Right? about what?

Announcer # 1 - Its time for a strong champion. A time for a new rule. We will see though.

Announcer # 2 - Hopefully we won't wait long. I can't wait to see what he can do too.
Back to top Go down

a new showing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends of Pain Entertainment :: Total Advantage Wrestling - Roster :: In the ring RolePlay-
Jump to: