Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planning for next season

Go down 
+2
had_stone
FarWestico
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FarWestico
Vice GM

Planning for next season Empty
PostSubject: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:40 pm

In total there's going to be 8 shows.

The last one will be our PPV, so the idea is to have some nice build up for fueds and stories on the 7 shows leading up to the PPV.

Since there are 2 rosters (LPE and TAW), I was thinking about doing 3 LPE-shows and 3 TAW-shows with the 7th begin a LPE vs TAW show? Or maybe an LPE vs TAW-show to start the season with? (just thinking out loud Wink )

So everbody please post your Idea's and suggestions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Good Idea,but i have others Razz

3 Shows of TAW Smile
3 Shows of LPE Smile
And the 7 Show he's makes a Matchsfor TAW vs LPE and the win of your match can pick one wrestler of other rosters to your roster.Example: FarWestico and PhantomTA(LPE) vs Strife and Green Eyed Monster(TAW) the winner is the team of LPE and the GM of Roster(in thats case PhantomTA)he's can pick 1 wresltlers of TAW for example Strife.
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:20 pm

hehe a Draft-show special sounds good Wink (Maybe to start the season with so it doesn't interfere in the storylines)
But I guess the outcomes of the matches have to be influenced to keep both roster equal Wink

Also I remembered PhantomTA saying 2 more titles are going to be up for grabs. Maybe a tournament for one of the belts? With the final match on the PPV?
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

I for one think that a draft show would be a great idea. We could perhaps open with the tag match, then have people do promos on which brand they want to be on and why. We could have matches to showcase everybody before the draft. Then at the end I and whoever's the new Vice GM could have a draft and each pick wrestlers from the roster to use on our shows.
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:05 pm

We could also create a Hall of Fame, where the legends of the federation could prosper.
My nominee for the first Hall of Famer is the late Had Stone,
of course - since he is dead - we would have to do the ceremony post-mortem,
but it could be done in the introduction of the next PPV,
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:16 pm

This is Great a Casket with my name !!! ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Sparty

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:56 pm

I also think the draft idea would be pretty cool.

With the other 2 belts possibly being released we could have a Legends Belt, a TAW belt, a tag team belt, and an overall World Champion belt. PPV could have 4 championship matches with the "regular season" champions from each roster giving up their roster belt to fight for the World Championship. This would leave 2 belts vacant for the final show.
Back to top Go down
boabyphet

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm

heres an idea i have had ..

during the season, it would be cool if their was a league based system that continualy runs the season, everyone in the league battling for the season belt , like how in football their are league titles and tournament titles, but the tournament title is our current heavyweight title (im speaking metaphoricly here) and treated like a usual wrestling belt... the leage title would only be awarded once a season, last match of the last show kinda thing ... that way at the end of the season we are guarenteed one big match with a whole season of build up ... not only that, a league woudl give an unparalelled amount of creative freedom to the writers, as leagues can be some competative places! . . and its good use of a title ...i bet anyone would love to be the LoP Season champion.

edit ** i almost forgot we have 2 shows, the way to complete this situation is to have the league run in a tier on both shows, then on the last night we have the season final!

i can go into more detail, but on request .. as its pretty complex.

a draught show is an ok idea, but kinda makes the whole deciding what brand to be on a bit futile.. but sure a season opening supershow would be excellent ! On draughts and rosters, i think its not that good an idea to have the rostors split, one show with 2 rosters woudl be good ... non stop war between factions, and that way the season title coudl be done easy! ..
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:18 am

working on the schedule right now, trying to use as many of your idea's as possible Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning for next season   Planning for next season Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning for next season
Page 1 of 1