Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles Empty
PostSubject: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:45 pm

Big Bill's theme music sitting in My Six Four by The Game Ft Stacks comes on and he comes with a stern look on his face. He enters the ring and asks for a microphone.

Big Bill Well what can I say me and my partner lost the match let me explain what really happened PhantomTA made me and my partner a deal that if we lost the tournament he give me and my partner the tag titles. That is the reason me and my partner lost. Another reason is that PhantomTA has decided to give us a number 1 contenders shot for the tag titles this however is a fact. PhantomTA had a meeting with me and my partner and he agreed to name us the number 1 contenders for the tag titles. I have the evidence and I bring it out next week. The fact is that me and my partner havent lost we have just entered into a contender spot (laughs). PhantomTA I told you me and my partner will be sucessful we will win the titles and it is all thanks to you. The deal you made us is unbelievable so thanks PhantomTA.

Old Mac: This is awesome the phenomenal Big Bill gets a tag title shot right after the tournament is over.

Ted Johnson: This isnt right they lost the tournament and what deal did PhantomTA make this isnt good. When did they have this meeting with the GM?. What evidence does he have?.

Old Mac: Well I can not wait to see what the phenomenal one has to show us this is exciting.
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:35 pm

lol

nice try but it doesnt work that way Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:35 pm

Suddenly, "Spill Me" by Project 86 hits the speakers and the ring lights glow red as Strife steps out onto the stage wearing his wrestling outfit. The crowd is split between booing and cheering as he walks toward the ring.

Old Mac: "Well, lookie here! It's the old Vice GM Strife with something to say to our new number one tag contender!"

Ted Johnson:
"It doesn't look like he's here in a managing capacity, though, Mac! He looks like he's ready to wrestle!"

Strife climbs up into the ring, signalling for a microphone before he walks up to stand next to Big Bill.

Strife: "Well, well, Big Bill. It strikes me that you and I have yet to really meet since I moved here to LPE, even though you came to visit me so many times on Total Advantage. So, I figured I'd come out here so we could chat a little and get to know each other better, now that... as you can see... I'm not wearing my vice GM hat."

Ted Johnson: "I'm not sure I like where this is headed."

Old Mac: "Why not? I think I smell a fight a-cookin'!"

Strife:
"First off, let me get this straight. You think that you're one of the number one contenders to the tag title?"

Big Bill: "I know I am! PhantomTA himself -"

Strife: "Whoa, whoa. Now, I like what you're doing there. Slandering PhantomTA by implying that he doesn't know how to pick a proper title contender? That's really smooth. But let's be honest here. You're trying to dodge the fact that you lost your match, plain and simple. Now, far be it from me to judge you for losing a match. I admit that I lost my match against Sash Demon fair and square."

Ted Johnson: "Do my ears deceive me? Did he just say he lost a match fair and square?"

Old Mac: "I think in this case, it isn't just your hearin' goin', Ted! I think Strife is actually showing some humility!"

Strife: "I mean, I think that lasting as long as I did in a cage match against a wrestler who's been in three times as many matches as me was pretty frickin' impressive, but whatever. It's water under the bridge. Now, I can only hope that you can learn to adopt this same attitude for when I beat you in our match tonight. Because nobody likes beating a sore loser."

Ted Johnson: "Whew! For a moment there I thought Strife was trying to be nice!"

Old Mac: "I know, Ted! It's good to see the man hasn't lost his confidence!"

Ted Johnson: "You mean his egotism!"

Old Mac: "Egotism is thinking you're better than you are, Ted! Strife isn't an egotist!"
Back to top Go down
Big Bill

Big Bill

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Big Bill: Is that so. In fact I can not wait to beat you. Ever since you came here me and my partner want to have back to back matches with you ever since you screwed us up on your TAW show when you were a GM. Lets forget about the tag titles and your Legends title and see where your ego leads you Strife. I am not bothered about losing. Wait a minute you can not fight a clean fight last time I so you knock the GM out with the title belt and let the Green eyed monster win are you sure you are not inviting a couple of your friends from the former roster because if you have me and my partner will take them out. Strife tonight will be the end of you and this roster will not need you because once I am done with you, you will be on your way to the hospital on a strecther. One more thing if you win this match my next opponent will be Miss Trouble so the choice is yours you win I face Miss Trouble (Laughs). Even tough she is on the other show i make my way to TAW and beat her because I know what sort of relationship you have with her (laughs). But if I win My partner will face you because he wants a match with you.

Old Mac: Well nothing wrong with that I agree with Big Bill, Strife shouldn't have got involved its his fault if something happens to Miss Trouble

Ted Johnson: He cannot say that Miss Trouble she hasnt done anything to him. This just a damn set up Strife is now in trouble Big Bill has changed the rules yet again. He is a cruel and sad person.

Old Mac: Be quiet why are you so mad about I like to see this match either way Big Bill will win.
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:48 pm

maybe adding a little fuel to this fire:

Big Bill winning lead to Strife being drafted to LPE (hint hint Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Souless

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:29 pm

*Yawn.....* snore........ lol j/k looks good. lol!
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles EmptySun May 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Strife stands quietly as he listens to Big Bill speak. He's smirking at first, but his expression starts to grow cold as Big Bill claims that he cannot fight a clean fight. Then his gaze turns into a glare when Bill says that he'll fight Miss Trouble if Strife wins the match. Bill is a good six inches taller than Strife, but Strife steps almost right up in his face before speaking.

Strife: "Listen... 'buddy.'"

Ted Johnson: "Uh oh, I think Big Bill might've said something that made Strife angry."

Old Mac: "Shhh! I wanna hear this!"

Strife: "Big Bill, you just crossed a line. You can claim that I can't wrestle a clean match, you can claim I can't wrestle a dirty match, you can claim that I don't look good in a two-piece suit, and in all of those cases I will simply prove you wrong. But when you threatened Miss Trouble just now, you just called me to go above and beyond beating you in this match and calling it a night's work. If you think that making that condition would cause me to throw the match intentionally, you're wrong."

Strife steps up right in Big Bill's face before continuing, though he has to look up a bit because he's shorter. He holds the mic out to the side so that he can speak directly to Bill while still being heard.

Strife: "Big Bill, you had better wrestle the best match you've ever wrestled in your life tonight, because if you don't I swear you'll be wrestling your match with Miss Trouble on life support and in a body cast. That match will never happen, because either you'll beat me, or you will be destroyed. I'll hit you with the Winds of War, I'll hit you with the Martyr Driver, I'll hit you with everything I have if that's what it takes to make sure that you will never... ever... threaten someone I care about again."

Ted Johnson: "My God! They'd better have medical staff waiting in the wings when the bell rings on that match!"

Old Mac: "Medical staff? I think they're going to need a coroner!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles   Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Bill number 1 contender shot for tag titles
Page 1 of 1