Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Bill Satisfied with the victory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

Big Bill Satisfied with the victory Empty
PostSubject: Big Bill Satisfied with the victory   Big Bill Satisfied with the victory EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:02 pm

The Camera zooms outside the arena where Big Bill is standing next to his expensuve car Buggati Veyron and he is outside the arena putting his belongings in the trunk of the car and looks away from the car and straight into the camera and starts to speak:

Big Bill: "Hey I am sorry I couldnt make it out in the middle of the ring tonight, but I am really sorry to all my fans that wanted to see me in the ring. The reason that I am out here is that I wanted to cool down and have a bit of fresh air but the main reason that I am here is that I wanted to talk about my first match after a long time it was tough for me to come back like that. I am happy that that I won the match against Bob Gray he is a tough competitor and I could tell that he was anoxious to win. It was a tough match but I came out on top and I always will be ready to face anyone that disrecpects me I mean I am a legend and I always will be and I would also like to thank the GM for giving me the opportunity. Hey I wanted to say one more thing to my fans I would be out there in the ring next week talking and getting ready to beat anyone that disrespects me".
Back to top Go down

Big Bill Satisfied with the victory
Page 1 of 1