Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

green eyed monsters victory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
green eyed monster

green eyed monsters victory Empty
PostSubject: green eyed monsters victory   green eyed monsters victory EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

After his title match with Phantom, the Green Eyed Monster comes back stage. A commentator is waiting with some questions.

Commentator: So Green you've just retained your title against the Gm Phantom. How do you feel about the out come of the match??

Green Eyed Monster: Well i could only see one outcome of this match and that was that I would retain my title. Im just disapointed that my victory was tarnished by an intervention.

Commentator: And what do you think of the intervention by Strife?

Green Eyed Monster: Well who ever enters the ring with the monster is going to get hurt thats all i can say. I was about to finish Phantom with my Oh No You Didnt! anyways so I didnt need any help from Strife. In fact I have a message for him .

The green eyed monster looks into the camera.

Green Eyed Monster: You better watch your back Strife cause alot of wrestlers in this fed will be gunning for you. All though i do owe you a beer some time.

The green eyed monster walks away with his title belt wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down

green eyed monsters victory
Page 1 of 1