Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
green eyed monster

The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ! Empty
PostSubject: The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ!   The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

A thick and merky mist covers the entrance ramp towards the ring. All of a sudden the green eyed monster apears with his world title drapped over his shoulder.
He enters the ring and pics up a mic.

Green Eyed monster: Seems like i did a pretty nice job destroying Gryth and becoming the world heavy weight champion!!. Its just a pity he couldnt last any longer in the ring with the monster.

He cuckles at what he has just said.

Green eyed monster: I thought id take this opertunity to leave an open invitation to anyone brave or just plain crazy enough to challenge me for my title. And to let everyone know im here for the long run and im no flash in the pan wrestler. So any time and any place you just name it!.

The green eyed monster rolls out of the ring with his title belt and as he walks up the ramp with a huge smile on his face, the audience is unsure weather to boo or cheer the champ
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ!   The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 am

Green..

I am using this segment for the next show... No one respond to this please I already have a story line for this.
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net

The Green eyed monster. Heavy weight champ!
Page 1 of 1