Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is he really a monster?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Monstruous Gutto

Is he really a monster? Empty
PostSubject: Is he really a monster?   Is he really a monster? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Some guys are playing cards in the backstage, and they see a sad man. And this man is crying. Immediately, they starts laughing and one guy ask who is he.
The Monstruous Gutto: I am the new wrestler of the Federation, and my name is Gutto.
The guy, surprised, says:
Guy: Wow! Are you The Monstruous Gutto? When the General Manager said that he was with a new "Monster" to the federation, I thought that he was bigger, stronger, fatter, and better than you! I'm really disappointed...
All the guys laughing, left that man alone with his tears.
Announcer: Could he really be a monster?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think, and if it will be used in the show. Correct it please. This is like an idea of my gimmick, and the beginning of a storyline with someone who could substitute the "Guy" and his friends. Thank you for reading it
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: Is he really a monster?   Is he really a monster? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

The monstruos Gutto sits alone in the dressing room, weeping. All of a sudden, a big red balloon appears in front of him. Gutto looks up, and beholds the strangest thing... a clown stands before him, dressed in a silver costume, with big orange pom-pom balls. The clown is holding a big red balloon, attached to a string. The clown speaks, with a dark, drooling, voice:
Bob Gray Poor little Gutto... do you want a balloon?
Back to top Go down
The Monstruous Gutto

PostSubject: Re: Is he really a monster?   Is he really a monster? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 am

The Monstruous Gutto: A balloon? Do you think I need a hell of a balloon? What I need is a match! I need to show to everyone in the arena how monstruous I can be. I need to prove that in the Legends of Pain, I am who brings the pain! I am who steals the show! I don't care about you and your baloons, I just want a fight!
And them, The Monstruous Gutto drills one of the Bob Gray's balloons, and leaves him alone.
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: Is he really a monster?   Is he really a monster? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 am

Bob Gray is furious.
Popping my balloons eh? he thinks I´ll show you, you mindless freak! You just don´t mess with me, Bob Gray, the dancing clown... eater of worlds! I´ll show you real good, all your little nightmares will come true, and soon, soon you will float down here with me, just like all the others! In the lights of death! IWEHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Bob Gray goes down to his secret hideout, below the pipes, in the basement...
There he sits, amongst the spiders, and thinks about the coming doom of The Monstrouos Gutto, after a while... he comes up with a plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is he really a monster?   Is he really a monster? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is he really a monster?
Page 1 of 1