Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster Empty
PostSubject: Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster   Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

The camera shows Strife in a suit sitting at his desk, a piece of paper sitting out on his desktop that looks like some sort of contract. He has a pen in his hand, but he's busy talking with Miss Trouble who's sitting on the edge of his desk. The Extreme Championship belt is hung on the wall behind his desk. The door opens, and Green Eyed Monster steps into the office, carrying his Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Green Eyed Monster: "You wanted to speak to me, boss?"

Strife looks up from his conversation and clears his throat.

Strife: "Of course, Greenie. And please, call me John. Go ahead and have a seat."

Green Eyed Monster hesitates a moment before sitting down.

Strife: "Now, you've been the champion ever since the Legends of Pain franchise began. And with a little help from yours truly, you brought that belt over to Total Advantage, where it belongs."

Green Eyed Monster looks a little nonplussed by Strife's words.

Green Eyed Monster: "Of course. I know that. Everyone knows that. But don't think I -need- your help to keep this title."

Strife nods his head slightly, looking unintimidated.

Strife: "That's exactly what I wanted to address. See, everyone thinks I've been carrying you through your title reign. Starting with when I took out PhantomTA during your title match against him, then by being your partner in the tag match against LPE, and now with you taking out your challenger last week, everyone's starting to think that I've been favoring you to keep the title."

Green Eyed Monster looks irritated by this insinuation.

Green Eyed Monster: "Now, hold on. Everybody knows that's bull-"

Strife interrupts the champ quickly.

Strife: "Now, hold up and listen to what I have to say. See, when Moos and Gryth came to help you out when you got attacked last week by LPE, they were acting on my orders. But to convince them to help you out, I had to make a deal with them. I told them that if they made sure LPE didn't mess with you, I'd give each of them a title shot."

Green Eyed Monster: "You what?!"

Strife: "Hold on, champ. I didn't say that they'd get their shot right away. In fact, I'm not going to make you put your title on the line. But what I am going to do is put you up against either Gryth or Moos in a non-title match. A preview match, if you will. And because you're the champion, I'm going to give you a choice of which opponent you face tonight."

Green Eyed Monster calms down and looks thoughtful for a moment.

Green Eyed Monster: "A non-title match, you said?"

Strife: "Of course. It cheapens the title if I make you defend it every week."

Green Eyed Monster: "So I get to pick which opponent I face?"

Strife: "Indeed. So, tell me... which wrestler do you want to... deal with tonight?"
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster   Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:02 pm

At the moment Had Stone break's the door...

Strife: ARE YOU CRAZY MAN ?

Had:I'm Crazy!And I'm here for challenge you.

Green Eyed Monster:Forget this.

Had:Not you Green...I challenge Strife...You atack me Strife I know this and now it's my time

Had makes a chair shot at Strife
Back to top Go down
green eyed monster

PostSubject: Re: Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster   Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:18 pm

The green eyed monsters music blasts through the arena's speakers as he makes his way to the ring.

Announcer 1: Oh boy its the champ i wonder who he has picked to face for his non title match.

Announcer 2: I dont know but i bet he is as arrogant as ever.

the green eyed monster rolls into the ring and prepairs to talk.

Green eyed monster: Now before i get to my main business i just want to say to those people saying im not a true champ can go to hell!.

Announcer 1: well i didnt see that one coming.

Announcer 2: Clearly the power is going to this champs head.

Green eyed monster: Youve all seen me dominate my matches and i havnt even had to land my Oh No You Didnt! the most devastating finisher ever witnessed.

The champ kisses his tittle belt that he is holding in his hands.

Green eyed monster: Im told i have to pick someone to fight me in a non title match so Strife mr vice gm what ever im here to tell you that i pick moos. Although if i was given the chance id kick both thier sorry asses!

The crowds reaction is one of loud boos.

Green eyed monster: Beacuase Im That Damn GOOD!

the monster rolls back out of the ring and walks up the entrance ramp

Announcer 1: Wow as big headed as ever but it sure will be a good match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster   Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster Empty

Back to top Go down

Strife speaks with Green Eyed Monster
Page 1 of 1