Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strife makes an announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Strife makes an announcement Empty
PostSubject: Strife makes an announcement   Strife makes an announcement EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Suddenly, "Spill Me" by Project 86 hits the loudspeakers and the lights dim. Strife appears at the top of the ramp, carrying the Extreme Title Belt in his hand. Some of the crowd start to boo, while some start to cheer as he holds up the belt, then starts to walk his way down the ramp to the ring.

Announcer #1: "Now here's a man who made an impact on the last show - and he wasn't even on the match card! Talk about initiative!"

Announcer #2: "Talk about egotism! This man stole that title belt and used it to take out the General Manager in his own heavyweight title match!"

Strife grabs a mic before hopping up into the ring and walking into the middle of it, the belt slung over his shoulder. He paces around the mat for a moment waiting for the noise level to drop.

Strife: "Alright, that's enough!"

The crowd goes quiet as Strife's voice booms over the microphone.

Strife: "I know most of you - maybe all of you - might've been surprised on Saturday's show when I took out the General Manager of Legends of Pain Entertainment during the LPE Heavyweight Championship match."

Announcer #1: "He's right, nobody expected that!"

Announcer #2: "Who would've?"

Strife waits for a moment for the crowd's noise to die down before he speaks again.

Strife: "You might have been surprised - if you didn't think I was a man of my word."

Strife pauses again, pacing around the ring for a moment before he raises the microphone to his mouth again.

Strife: "You see, I told PhantomTA that I would go through whoever it took to get this title. And I proved that Saturday night when I took out the number one man in this federation."

Announcer #1: "Well, he certainly sent a message alright."

Announcer #2: "I think that message was something like 'kick me!' He'll have a target painted on his back for sure after that move!"

Strife holds up the belt for everyone to see as he begins to speak again.

Strife: "Now, I know this here, this is just ornamental. I know technically this title isn't mine yet. But PhantomTA, you've seen what I'll do to get this belt. And I'd do it again. So why don't you give me an official shot at claiming what is rightfully mine, right here, and right now? Because either way, I can guarantee you, there's gonna be a world of pain for somebody tonight."

The crowd's reaction is mixed but loud as Strife lowers the microphone and begins to pace the ring.

Announcer #2: "I think he just threatened our General Manager! This is not the way to do business!"

Announcer #1: "I say give him what he wants! You heard what he said. Somebody's in for a world of pain... and it could be him!"
Back to top Go down

Strife makes an announcement
Page 1 of 1