Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strife visits the GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Strife visits the GM Empty
PostSubject: Strife visits the GM   Strife visits the GM EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:27 pm

There is a knock on PhantomTA's door. After a moment, Strife walks into the office. He doesn't look too happy.

Announcer: It looks like Strife is paying a visit to our general manager. I wonder what this could be about.

Strife: "Listen, what's the big idea here?"

PhantomTA: "Excuse m-"

Strife: "I mean, seriously? A title match? Between those two jobbers?"

PhantomTA: "Who?"

Strife: "Hobnob crusher and FarWestico? Extreme title match? Ringing any bells yet?"

PhantomTA: "I -"

Strife: "I mean, come on. You and I both know that I could take on either of those two. Hell, I could take both of them on at once. And now I hear you're giving them a rematch?"

PhantomTA: "Now, wait a min -"

Strife: "You saw what I did to Submachine. I folded him up like a five-cent newspaper and I didn't even break a sweat. I didn't even have to hit him with the Martyr Driver. So listen up. I want that title. I want everyone to know who the most Extreme Legend of Pain on the roster is. And I don't care who I have to go through to get it. You understand me?"

Announcer: "I can't believe he just talked to the General Manager like that! I wonder what PhantomTA will have to say about this?"
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strife visits the GM   Strife visits the GM EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:44 pm

hahaha... thats great! Smile I am so going to use this.. i just dont know how yet.. Smile let me come up with something
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Strife visits the GM   Strife visits the GM EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Anounncer: Hey it's Had and he's stop with strife and he's says...

Had Stone:Forget you Championship Match because I'm the true NÂș.1 Contender !!!
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Strife visits the GM   Strife visits the GM EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Anounncer: Here are PhantomTA and Had at the backstage and what they are talking about.

PhantonTA: So what you want, because it is me looking like a fool.
Had: Because I want to know if what I said is true.

PhantomTA; What I tell you?

Had: That I am the challenger for the true CHAMPIONSHIP EXTREME PAIN.

PhantomTA: Yes, true.

Anounncer: Oh you heard it, Had is the N1 Contender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strife visits the GM   Strife visits the GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Strife visits the GM
Page 1 of 1