Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FarWestico
Vice GM

Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) Empty
PostSubject: Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)   Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 am

(continuing from the other RP-topic by green eyed monster)

Announcer#1: Well folks you heard Strife on last wednesday's show, he will face the winner of the match between Hadstone and FarWestico.

Announcer#2: That's right, only the question is: Who will defend the honor of the LPE in the match against Strife?

Announcer#1: I think were about to find that out right now....

Boom by P.O.D. hits and FarWestico makes his way to the ring with a mic

FarWestico: Let's make this crystal clear, I challenge you Had Stone for a match to decide who will face Strife for the Extreme Championship of Pain!

The crowd roars in aproval

FarWestico: Furthermore I still don't like that I have to face Had Stone for a rematch that belongs to me according to the contracts. But my motto is never back down from a challenge, so in this case I won't back down either!

The crowd makes even more noise then before

Announcer#1: Looks like this will be Had Stone's problem, eventhough he said last wednesday on TAW otherwise!

Announcer#2: I can't wait to see this match.
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)   Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Doesn't this topic belong on the LPE In ring RP section?

(Don't know if I messed up and put it here though)
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)   Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Boom the ramp explodes and Had Stone walking to the ring.

Anounncer:Look the opponent of FarWestico.

Anounncer#2:My Favorite Wrestler.

Had Grabs the Mic.

Had:You FarWestico, I want to fight versus you and tonight I make this.

FarWestico:You accept my challenge?

Had:Of Course!The Winner of our match is the new EXTREME CHAMPION!Because Strife it's horibble.

FarWestico:Yes.

Anounncer:The Best Match of tonight show.

Anounncer#2:Yeah!I now Had Wins!
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)   Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:13 pm

The crowd is a little stunned by this suggestion that the Extreme Champion be excluded from his own title match. Suddenly, the camera focuses in on the front row of the crowd, where Strife is sitting with Miss Trouble, Green Eyed Monster, Moos, and Gryth. Strife is already picking himself up out of the seat and walking toward the ring, with the rest of his entourage in tow.

Announcer #1: "Here comes Vice GM Strife! Surely he can't be happy with Had Stone's declaration... and it looks like he's got his buddies from Total Advantage here too!"

Announcer #2: "Just because it's his title doesn't mean he should get all huffy about it!"

Announcer #1: "Well..."

Strife climbs up into the ring with Green Eyed Monster, Moos, Gryth, and Miss Trouble. He walks up to Had Stone and grabs the mic out of his hand.

Strife: "Oh, really, Had?"

The crowd starts to murmur as Strife's posse stares down FarWestico and Had Stone.

Announcer #1: "This is intense!"

Strife: "You think you can have a match for MY title, without ME in it... WHY, exactly? Because I'm..."

Strife starts to make mock whimpering sounds, as if he were going to cry.

Strife: "Because I'm... mean? B-because I'm a b-bad b-b-bad m-m-man? B-b-because I'm..."

Strife's voice sounds very small, almost as if it's going to crack.

Strife: "...horrible?"

The arena is very quiet, until suddenly Strife starts to rant into the microphone.

Strife: "Or is it because you know I'm the BADDEST [bleep bleep] in this franchise, and you don't have the stones to face me in a one on one match? Is it because you know that no matter how talented you may be, no matter how many moves you have in your repertoire, no matter how long you train... you know beyond a SHADOW of a DOUBT, that if you step into my ring with me and try to take what's MINE, then you... will... LOSE?"

Announcer #1: "Oh my God! What an ego!"

Announcer #2: "Holy cow! Can he back that up?"

Strife: "Because you know that sooner or later, as I've shown show after show, I will get what I want. And as long as this title is what I want, it's not going anywhere. Do you think Green Eyed Monster here likes the precedent that you're trying to set? A precedent where the champion doesn't even get a shot at retaining his own title? How would you like to try and make this a match for HIS title belt? Because I promise you... as much pain as he would visit upon your persons for even considering such a thing, I will see thrice over if you even try to nix me out of the Extreme title match."

Announcer #1: "He's giving no quarter here!"

Announcer #2: "Heck, I don't think he's even giving a nickel!"

The tension in the ring can be felt throughout the arena as Strife takes a moment to catch a breath and let his words sink in before continuing.

Strife: "You know, Legends of Pain, I didn't come here to mess up your show. None of us are here to attack your wrestlers, or to RUIN your main event."

Announcer #1: "But he certainly seems to be here to hold a grudge!"

Strife: "I came here to enjoy an evening of wrestling entertainment. But when YOU, Had Stone, had the audacity to make a claim like that, I could not simply sit by and let you make a mockery of me, and of this entire wrestling franchise. You know what, though? It doesn't matter. Because when it comes to writing matches, the pen is in my hand..."

The entire arena is quiet as Strife raises a hand and points at Had Stone before finishing his sentence.

Strife: "And you, Had Stone... you couldn't even spell the word Extreme."

The whole crowd roars as Strife drops the microphone on the mat and turns to walk with his entourage out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)   Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Had grabs the mic of the hand of Strife.

Had:Well...I agree with you say, i have very moves but...

Anounncer#2:What ?

Had:I NEED ONE TO DESTROY YOU AND BECOME NEW EXTREME CHAMPION!

Anounncer:It's impossible because Had Stone is of LEGENDS OF PAIN and the EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP of TOTAL ADVANTEGE
WRESTLING.

Had:Of Course dear Anounncer,because this I'm here for make a anounncement!

Strife:W-H-O ?

Had:I talk whit PhantomTA and he's says:

PhantomTA''Well ok.Tonight you Had Stone versus the EXTREME CHAMPION Strife in a no-title match because the belt it's of Total Advantege Wrestling Roster.''

Had:Well See you at the Main Event !

Anounncer:Wow!

Anounncer#2:Strife versus Had no title match it's great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)   Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge to Had Stone for the right to face Strife for the title (on the 4-25-09 LPE-show)
Page 1 of 1