Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bob Gray celebrates his victory.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gray, Bob

Bob Gray celebrates his victory. Empty
PostSubject: Bob Gray celebrates his victory.   Bob Gray celebrates his victory. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 pm

When all the wrestlers return backstage after the PPV, they are met with a surprise. The entire backstage area is dressed in festivity-props. There is colored-paper-cutouts of tiny little men, there are balloons and confetti, and long stripes of rainbow-colored paper. On a table lies a cake, the frosting is made out to depict the severed head of "Markd" Bob Gray is nowhere to be seen, but an old taperecorder is playing "The flight of the Bumblebee". All of a sudden the music stops, and is replaced by the voice of Bob Gray.
Taped voice of Bob Gray Wehahaha!!! Thank you for the match Markd, i haven´t had that much fun since my mother died. Wehahaha!!! And Phantom, by the way? Did you really think that would work, sending me out unprepared like that? No sir, no indeed... you´ll have to try a bit harder than that, and oh... by the way, check you refrigerator, i´ve left a little present for you... wihihi!! No! Stop that! Blob, put that down... you can´t eat that! Blob!!!! Aww shucks, i have to go... but i´ll see all of you real soon! I´ll see you in the deathlights! WehahahaNO!!! Blob STOP IT!!!! Why can´t you..."
The recording stops.
Back to top Go down

Bob Gray celebrates his victory.
Page 1 of 1