Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray, Bob

Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange. Empty
PostSubject: Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.   Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:06 pm

The Announcer Wow, something is up folks... Bob Gray has something to say, and from what i´ve heard, it concerns Had Stone. Let´s see what all the fuzz is about.

The Arena is darkened down. Strange circus music is playing. Bob Gray makes his way to the arena, looking very serious. He enters the ring and grabs the mike.

Bob Gray Now i had enough!!! I can´t work under these conditions, i mean... i am the clown here! I am supposed to be the crazy, unpredictable madman, that is my thing! Therefore, i cannot tolerate Had Stone and his uncomprehendable ways! I mean, honestly... his actions doesn´t make any sense! And neither does his name! I mean... Had "The Immortal" Stone, what does that even mean? Does he have a stone of some kind? or did he lose it and therefore "had it" Why is it immortal? How can a stone even BE immortal? You are confusing us all Had Stone, especially The Blob- as we speak - he is currently running around with a worthless gray stone under his arms, mumbling something about eternal life, i mean... he even replaced this "hypotethical stone" with a duplica, to fool you! And that´s not all... this vehicle you constantly ride away in, what is it?!! Is it a car or a motorcycle? The Blob seems to be convinced that it is some kind supermachine... a half minicar/half motorcycle, yes... a "chooper" if you will... and that doesn´t make no sense at all, no sense what so ever! And it´s all your fault Had Stone! You are just to much of an enigma, and it is time to settle this thing once and for all! A tag team match between Me and The Blob, against you and a partner of your choice! Do you accept the challenge?! You mouth-bumbling, pie-eating wackjob!!!! Do you dare to face us in the ring, at the next PPV-??!
Bob slams the microphone in the ground, and walks away...
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.   Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Had: I don't accept !
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.   Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:55 pm

When Bob finds out that Had Stone has backed out off the challenge, he begins to laugh, and somehow... he can´t stop it... as a matter of fact, he laughs himself to sleep.

The morning after, bright red condencending text is sprayed throughout the halls of the backstage area. It says "Had Stone Had a Fright and Had to run away!!! another text reads "Vote for Had Stone, president of the coward´s club!" A third text reads: "Had Stone is Scared of Clowns!!!" There is also some green text to be found, more clumsy written, that reads You´re nothing without your immortal stone¨
The other wrestlers giggles as the pass trought the hallway. It seems like Had Stone - all of a sudden - has become the laughing stock of the federation.

Announcer 1: Haha?! Did you see that? Had Stone is afraid of clowns? What kind of wrestler is he really?
Announcer 2: It beats me! But one thing is for sure... if Had Stone doesn´t have the courage to step into the ring against a Clown and a Fat Mental Patient, well... then he won´t last long in this federation.
Announcer 1
You said it!

Last edited by Gray, Bob on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.   Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 pm

And in the pipes are writting...

''You are Destroyed in 7 days''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.   Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Gray have had enough of Had Stone, and calls out a challange.
Page 1 of 1