Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legendary Pain Tag Team match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

Legendary Pain Tag Team match Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Pain Tag Team match   Legendary Pain Tag Team match EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Big Bill's theme Sitting in My Six Four by The Game Ft Stacks comes on. He comes out with a smrik on his face and enters the ring and asks for the microphone:

Big Bill: BW Styles bad decision, very bad decision you made on the show by joining Strife for the tag team match at Legendary Pain. In case you havent noticed BW Styles what happened last season Strife was a VGM of TAW and made wrong decisions and screwing up the GM. You BW Styles are a backstabbing traitor for this show. BW Styles the chair shot you got well lets just say you deserved it and that chair shot is a message of what me and my partner are going to do to you at the Pay-Per-View and is a message from all the other members of this roster. As far as go Strife just because you have a tag partner after the Pay-Per-View I will go after MissTrouble that is a promise and this time. I make sure the match between me and MissTrouble is a steel cage match with no where to run and I will beat her down and you can just watch what happens to her. Just remember Strife after the Pay-Per-View you will be without a tag partner this is because you are a backstabbing traitor who would turn your back on BW Styles and go for titles.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: I cannnot wait for this match at the Pay-Per-View it would be an awesome match and the steel cage match that would follow after the Pay-Per-View.

Ted Johnson: I just want to watch the tag match and not the steel cage which is going to be cruel why does he want a match with Miss Trouble Why?

Old Mac Donald Anderson: I tell you why because of what Strife said to Big Bill thats why and stop complaining the steel cage match would be a good warm up I cannot wait Big Bill the Phenomenal One Vs MissTrouble after the Py-Per-View.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Pain Tag Team match   Legendary Pain Tag Team match EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:49 pm

"Spill Me" by Project 86 plays over the speaker system and Strife appears on the stage. The crowd cheers in anticipation of a confrontation as he starts to walk his way down the ramp to the ring.

"Old Mac" Donald Anderson: "It looks like things here are about to heat up!"

Ted Johnson: "Where's BW Styles? Surely Strife should have some backup knowing Boaby could show up at any moment!"

"Old Mac" Donald Anderson: "This is more personal than that, Ted! Besides, if I were Strife, I'd have Styles standing by somewhere, ready to jump out for an opportune chair shot!"

Strife hops up on the apron, then swings himself over the top rope, motioning for a microphone as he strides up until he's a few feet away from Big Bill. He looks out to the crowd, waiting for them to quiet down, then takes a deep breath before he speaks.

Strife: "Well, Big Bill, it's good to see you're still riding high on escaping a loss to me by time limit on LPE last Saturday."

The arena goes quiet, though 'ooos' resound in light of the tension brewing.

Ted Johnson: "Well, I have to agree, Big Bill did look like he was in a bad way. If Strife had hit him with the Martyr Driver..."

"Old Mac" Donald Anderson: "If, schmiff! That match could have gone either way!"

Strife: "But I can tell you now, it doesn't matter if you hit me with a chair at Legendary Pain, it doesn't matter if the ref stops the match early, and it doesn't matter if you spend the entire match riding the ring ropes in the Double B corner. This right here... between you and me... this is getting settled at the pay per view, one way, or the other."

Ted Johnson: "I don't think I like what he's saying, Mac!"

"Old Mac" Donald Anderson: "And why is that? I thought you were all about people settling their differences!"

Ted Johnson: "I am, but only if they do it between the bells!"

Strife: "Now, don't think that I'm going to ignore the fact that there are two other wrestlers in this match. There aren't many partners I could ask for better than BW Styles, and between the two of us, we're going to make sure that chair shot he took from Boaby Phet last week does not go unpunished. But this... this is personal. You've threatened Miss Trouble, not once, but now twice. Big Bill, you will not threaten Miss Trouble a third time, because if you do, you just won't make it to the pay-per-view."

"Old Mac" Donald Anderson: "Now how do you like what he's saying, Ted?"

Ted Johnson: "All I can say is, somebody had better step in and break this up before it gets any worse!"
Back to top Go down
Big Bill

Big Bill

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Pain Tag Team match   Legendary Pain Tag Team match EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Big Bill backs of from Strife and Boaby_Phet comes out the audience. Strife doesnt notice this. This is because he has his sight on Big Bill and Boaby_Phet hits Strife with the chair in the back and Big Bill punches Strife in the face. Strife trys to fight back but then gets hit by another chairshot. Boaby_Phet stands next to Big Bill and hits Strife who is trying to fight back with the chair violently and Strife has a cut. Strife tries to stand up. Big Bill boots him in the face and now Strife is bleeding. Big Bill gestures Boaby_Phet to do his special move on Strife. Boaby_Phet gets Strife and then:

boaby_phet points to the sky then flips his oppoent up . . . .
Trash throws in a chair and Boaby powerbombs his opponent onto it executing devastating Arabian Super Bomb!!

Ted Johnson: Stop this madness Big Bill enough is enough. You get what you want at the Pay-Per-View. Strife is out already what a brutal 2 on 1 attack.

"Old Mac" Donald Anderson: For once I agree with you there. We need the EMT where are they.

Big Bill: Well where is your partner BW Styles. Strife me and Boaby_Phet just took you out without even breaking a sweat. We see you at the Pay-Per-View.

Big Bill and Boaby_Phet leave through the audience as EMT's arrive and check on Strife.

Last edited by Big Bill on Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
boabyphet

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Pain Tag Team match   Legendary Pain Tag Team match EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 pm

(this post is not part of rp - coming Along very nicely,cant wait for teh show Smile of course, this means we are going to get destroyed the next week lolz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Pain Tag Team match   Legendary Pain Tag Team match Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendary Pain Tag Team match
Page 1 of 1