Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FarWestico
Vice GM

Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)   Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 am

Announcer: I just got word from General Manager PhantomTA that there will be some sort of celebration, only I didn't cath who is was about. So I'll guess that it will be a surp...

Suddenly the lightning strikes the Titantron and "Boom" by P.O.D. starts playing, when FarWestico drives his custom chopper to the ring. He then asks for a mic and enters the ring

FarWestico: Howdy y'all! I've got a couple of things on my mind. I'd like to start by thanking our General Manager for not only allowing me to have a match with hobnob crusher, but making the match a titlematch for the Extreme Championship of Pain!

FarWestico holds up the titlebelt and the crowd is cheering

FarWestico: For my next piece of bussines I heard that hobnob crusher wants a rematch and like I said last show: I never back down from a challenge!

The crowd goes wild as FarWestico poses with the Extreme Champion of Pain titlebelt
Back to top Go down
hobnob crusher

Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)   Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:33 am

Hobnob crusher appears from behind FarWestico and beats him down before executing a devastating The Munchies leaving FarWestico out cold. Hobnob crusher grabs a mic. While the crowd boo him

Hobnob crusher:Last week i had a match against FarWestico what you all saw and it was against my better judgement that i started that match right away thats why i want a remath later tonight. But i want some rules any use of foriegn objects is meaning DQ meaning no knuckles busters or monitors and and if FarWestico DQs i should get the Title

Hobnob crusher bends down and spits in FarWesticos face and walks away backstage getting ready for his match
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)   Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 am

Announcer: Ow my God! People did you just see what hobnob crusher just did to FarWestico? We need some help here at ringside fast!

A couple of trainers and doctors rushes to the ringside area. After a couple of moments FarWestico comes back to his senses and the trainers help him to the back. On the way to the back FarWestico gives the fans a thumbs up, signaling he's ok.
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)   Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 am

I am sending you both info on your next match and how I want the RP to play out over the next few weeks... check for private messages in a min.
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)   Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Champion of Pain titlematch: FarWestico © vs hobnob chrusher (rematch)
Page 1 of 1