Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hobnob crusher

Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE Empty
PostSubject: Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE   Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Hobnob crusher walks down to the ring ignoring the fans until he reaches the ring where he gets a referee to open the ropes for him.

He then grabs a mic and speaks to the fans.

Hobnob crusher: You may not know but you will soon im the Hobnob crusher the greatest wrestler ever seen. I live on a diet of hobnobs and milk i have no luxurys n technolgy even training is done without weights.

The crowd boo's...

Hobnob crusher: Hahaha.... I'm the best and you know it suckers.

Hobnob crusher chucks the mic down and charges at the ref and gives him The Munchies, the ref is motionless on the floor.

Last edited by hobnob crusher on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hobnob crusher

PostSubject: Later on in the show   Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 pm

A crack sounds and the screen turns on and Hobnob crusher is there.

Hobnob crusher: Im issuing a challenge to any sucker who thinks they can beat the unbeatable.

Punches the camera and leaves a crack then it goes fuzzy
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: FarWestico's inring promo somewhat later on the show   Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:30 pm

After the sounds of thunder FarWestico drives his custom chopper to the ring, dismounts and enters the ring with a microphone

FarWestico: Howdy ya'll, first of I'd like to say that it is a pleasure to have joined the LPEW-Federation. Also I'd want to thank all of you in the audience for that warm welcome!

The crowd chants "Welcome FarWestico Welcome"

FarWestico: Now on to a piece of serious bussines. Earlier this night I heard some comments from hobnob crusher about being the greatest wrestler ever. Well I might be new here, but I've been known for never backing down from a challenge.

The crowd is cheering

FarWestico: So to be perfectly clear hobnob crusher: I accept! Just name the place and time and I'll be there!

Suddenly the four ringpost are struck by the lightning that was summoned by FarWestico. After that FarWestico leaves the ring and rides his custom chopper to the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE   Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobnob crusher issues A CHALLENGE
Page 1 of 1