Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A challenge to be heard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Souless

A challenge to be heard Empty
PostSubject: A challenge to be heard   A challenge to be heard EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 pm

*souless's music begins to play and the crowd begins to boo loudly*

Announcer # 1 - Souless?? Here?? Why is he here on our show tonight?

Announcer # 2 - After what he has done to his last two opponets, I don't even think that the GM is going to tell him he can't go some places. Unless you want to do it for him.

Announcer # 1 - Well, maybe you should go ask him what he wants.

Announcer # 2 - Next week, I just might do that.

*souless begins to head down to the ring with a mic in hand*

Souless - Hello all you loyal fans.

Announcer # 2 - You don't really think that he means they are fans of his, do you?

Announcer # 1 - I don't know if its an ego or if its over confidence but he's struting around that ring like no other.

Souless - As you have seen these past two weeks, I have been demolishing my opponets. Not beating them. Destroying them.

Announcer # 1 - And boy has he. I remember TAW. After he beat his opponet, he grabbed a sledge hammer and them proceded to add insult to injury.

Announcer # 2 - But honestly, thats what we need. Maybe he does need to be in the championship run.

Souless - I have proved that I'm not kidding around nor am I here to play little kids games like one of these champions.

Announcer # 1 - Wow. Bold statement. He just call out every champion on both shows.

Announcer # 2 - Shhh...... This is really getting good. I want to hear him now.

Souless - I am out here tonight to do a couple of things.

Announcer # 1 - Begin to put the crowd asleep?

Announcer # 2 - Let the man speak.

Announcer # 1 - Oh brother.

Souless - 1. I am here to tell the GM's to be on notice. I'm not here to put up with anyone's crap. Anyone that faces me or trys to get in my way will end up like my last two opponets.

Announcer # 2 - By the way, how are they.

Announcer # 1 - Last I heard, they are recovering nicely. Beat up pretty bad though.

Souless - 2. I am here to tell everyone that I am not in anyone's faction or on just one show. I go where I want and I do what I want.

Announcer # 1 - Oooo, I can't wait to see what our GM has to say about that.

Announcer # 2 - Here, I'll beat him to it. " Yes, Mr. Souless. Anything you say Mr. Souless"

Announcer # 1 - On a band wagon I take it.

Announcer # 2 - No, I'm just with the winning side for now.

*The crowds boos' become deafining*

Souless - And 3. I want to my title. I don't care who I have to go through but its time for the Era of Souless to reign. And Its time for bodies to be beaten and bruised. God help who ever wants to be in my way.

Announcer # 2 - *gives a standing ovation* That was beautiful.

Announcer # 1 - You seriously think that he's what we need??

Announcer # 2 - Oh god yes. He's got my support 110%.

Announcer # 1 - Well I can't wait to see you eat your words.

Souless - Oh and one more thing. *pointing to the video monitors* Just like my career here, * monitors show the GM's car on fire* I am on fire and will burn my so called compitition.

*Souless's Music begins to play as he starts laughing hard back up the ramp*

Announcer # 2 - Ok that was a little far in my eyes but WOW. What a statement.

Announcer # 1 - Yes it was. I can't wait to see what the GM has to say. Was that enough to get another Title shot?
Back to top Go down

A challenge to be heard
Page 1 of 1