Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

A new Challenge Empty
PostSubject: A new Challenge   A new Challenge EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Big Bill's Theme sitting in My Six Four by The Game Ft Stacks comes and he makes his way to the ring holding a microphone and enters the ring.

Big Bill: I have come out here to thank the GM to give me this opportunity to win the tag match on TAW. I like to thank the Gm for a proper victory. The second reason I am out here is that the new season for this show starts in a couple of weeks but I came out here with a proposal to Boaby_Phet since we have been dominant as a tag team why dont me and you unite and go for the titles. The Titles I am talking about are the tag team. I let you think about it and let you decide if you want to or not but I will accept your decision on it.
Back to top Go down
boabyphet

A new Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Challenge   A new Challenge EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:44 am

boabyphet storms out to the ring, stops about a foot from big bill and starts staring him down intently...

then ..... gives a nod and offers a hand shake to big bill!
Back to top Go down
Big Bill

Big Bill

A new Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Challenge   A new Challenge EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Big Bill shakes Boaby_Phet's hand and a smile spreads across his face.
Announcer 1: Wow a new tag team these two will be quite dominant on this show

Announcer 2: You can't argue there lets see what the GM will have in store for the new tag team that is just being formed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Challenge   A new Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Challenge
Page 1 of 1