Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Successful Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

A Successful Challenge Empty
PostSubject: A Successful Challenge   A Successful Challenge EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Big Bills theme sitting in my six four by Stacks ft The Game comes on and he comes out with a confident smile and enters the ring and asks for the microphone:

Big Bill: Well two sucessful matches on two shows more then what I expected but the fact is that I am truly phenomenal in this company its a fact there is no one better expect for my tag team partner but we will be even more phenomenal as a tag team. The reason I am out here is to talk about the sucess i had defeating josh taylor and then me and my partner winning our tag team match Domenik and Bob Gray. PhantomTA you can set up all these tournament but in the end me and my partner will be sucessful. The next challenge me and my partner are going to have is that we will defeat Thalderon and Sparty on the upcoming shows so guys watch out because me and my partner will beat you to get to the final match in the tournament. Make no mistake about it me and my partner will capture the tag gold.
Back to top Go down

A Successful Challenge
Page 1 of 1