Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FarWestico arrives!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FarWestico
Vice GM

FarWestico arrives! Empty
PostSubject: FarWestico arrives!   FarWestico arrives! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm

John the Interviewer: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, I've been told by our General Manager to wait here in the parkinglot for the arrival of LPEW's newest signing FarWestico.

Jack the Announcer: Well John, I hope he shows up soon, because the crowd is waiting in anticipation.

* a unknown man arrives on a custom chopper*

John the Interviewer: I guess that's him arriving right now. Let see if we can FarWestico to answer a couple of questions.

* John walks over to FarWestico*

John the Interviewer: Hello FarWestico, let me be the first to welcom you to the show.

FarWestico: Howdy John, it's my pleasure to be here.

John the Interviewer: I was hoping that you might answer a couple of questions?

FarWestico: Sure John, fire away partner!

John the Interviewer: Could you tell us a bit about yourself?

FarWestico: Well I grew up on a ranch in the Far West, wrestling boars and bulls.

John the Interviewer: So that would explain your speed and highflying antics?

FarWestico: Haha, yeah when a bull comes charging at you at full speed, you'd better get the hell out of Dodge, as we like to say in the West.

John the Interviewer: Do you have a message for our fans?

Far..Westico: I've come here to learn from the best and to eventually be the best. So everyone on the roster should keep a set of eyes in the back of their heads!

John the Interviewer: Thanks for your time FarWestico and good luck in the LPEW!
Back to top Go down

FarWestico arrives!
Page 1 of 1