Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Legend Arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

A Legend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: A Legend Arrives   A Legend Arrives EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:28 pm

Announcer:Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the new comer of LPE Big Bill.

The Song Stacks ft The Game called "Sitting in my six four" is played and sparks are flowing down the titantron and suddenly a figure approaches and Big Bill comes out with his lover who kisses him with passion.
He enters the ring and asks for the microphone. The Announcer gives the microphone to Big Bill and leaves the ring and sits near the commentators.

Big Bill: "Let me introduce myself I am the new legend in this company the ladies man and the best in the businees. The reason I am a legend is because I have been in 2 different Feds. Fed Number 1 this fed I stayed in was big and successful and I hope to make this fed a success you see while I was in that Fed I was the number 1 contender for the tag titles and I worked hard in that Fed. The Second fed that I was in was a good fed which I stayed in but I hard to leave due to problems. This is why I am now known as a legend in this company. Either you like it or not there is no one better and no one superior to me. I am a legend and I always will be".

The Fans have a mix emotion as some are cheering and some are booing.

Big Bill: "Either you like it or not I am legend. The reason I choose this fed was that I want to raise it up to the next level or as some of you might recall raise it and promote it and this would happen and I promise you. I would also be looking foward to having a lot of competiton with the other wrestlers in the back. But lastly I like to thank each of you and the GM for offering me a contact".
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

A Legend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legend Arrives   A Legend Arrives EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Suddenly, an ear-piercing laughter screams through the speaker system!
A voice begins to speak, it´s dark, wet and brooding.
Bob Gray Wehahaha!!!! Welcome Big Bill, welcome indeed! I´ve been waiting for someone like you, someone who could tickle my funnybone! Wehaha! You might have been a legend before, but you know what they say, you can´t spell Legend without "end", Wehahaha!!! Sleep tight Billy Boy WEHAHAHAH!!!!!
Thousands of red balloons start falling down from the ceiling, covering the arena. Something is written on each balloon.
One says: "Have you seen The Blob? Call 911!" Another says: "Blob + Bob = Power & Insanity" A third reads: "Vote for Big Bill, president of the losers club!"
Back to top Go down
Big Bill

Big Bill

A Legend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legend Arrives   A Legend Arrives EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am

Big Bill: "Gray Blob if you want to settle this. Then you will come out instead of sending these ballons. If you want a piece of me why dont you say so and then I can show you that I am a legend and after I am done with you. You will be known as the loser of this company so what do you say".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Legend Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legend Arrives   A Legend Arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

A Legend Arrives
Page 1 of 1