Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Blob

The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment   The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Suddenly a large lumbering blob appears back stage. His mouth hangs partly open and he drools. He appears to be searching for something or someone, and right before disappearing into the shadows he utters strange words.
The Blob: Need...to...consume all that is sin..gluttony...I am the devourer of flesh...need to make way for all things new...where is my partner, he who dances...
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment   The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:56 am

Something huge stumbles by, the foundation itself quakes...
Bob Gray wakes up, and senses a huge presence.
"The Blob" he thinks. "Could it really be you?"
Bob makes his way to the corridors backstage, and right there... somewhat far ahed,
he sees a gaurgantic man, dressed in green spandex.
"Wehahahaha!!" Bob giggles, to himself. "It IS the Blob! I can´t believe
the GM invited THAT thing to our federation, the Blob is a hazard... he is dangerous to everything
and everyone around him! I´m glad i´m on his good side, he seems to like it when i dance for him.
Anyhow, The Blob and i make an powerful tag-team, and now that he has arrived to the federation,
there is no stopping us! No tag-team can pack a punch against us! The Federation is OURS!!
WEHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Blob arrives at Legends of Pain Entertainment
Page 1 of 1