Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An odd event occurs, involving The Blob and Had_Stone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Blob

An odd event occurs, involving The Blob and Had_Stone Empty
PostSubject: An odd event occurs, involving The Blob and Had_Stone   An odd event occurs, involving The Blob and Had_Stone EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

A wild and uncontrollably The Blob runs around on all four, drooling and chewing in thin air. In his left hand is a grey stone, that seems immortal. Apparently The Blob has regressed into his old self...a lumbering fool with a intellect as an infant. A foul stench radiates from his body, and he seems unclean.
The Blob: "Ghhhh....Had_Stone....you have refused me for too long....gaargh....I want to taste you. I have stolen your stone, and...mmhmmm...Bob Gray told me to tease you.....Am I teasing you?.....Or are you simply enticed? Bring a friend and challenge me and my dancing friend...or I will consume your stone whole....aaarghh.....need...to...chew on Had_Stone.....or...his Cooper...."
The Blob suddenly halts in front of Had_Stones Cooper. He spills some drool on the Cooper, on purpose.
The Blob: "I drooled on your Cooper...or is it a chopper? Please tell me Had_Stone....or may I chew on you? Let me and Bob Gray challenge you and your friend. Let us settle this over a feast. Only then you can have your stone back. Answer me Had_Stone....will you accept?"
The Blob regresses even further, and becomes like a heap of flesh.
Back to top Go down

An odd event occurs, involving The Blob and Had_Stone
Page 1 of 1