Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation Empty
PostSubject: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Hayabusa "Master" Show Backstage Show comes to the Arena where the show will be performed, Hayabusa Chopper comes in your not talking to anyone, this Hayabusa dressed in a long red cape, Hayabusa for your bike down and it will walk slowly to a young boy and says:

Boy, I am the nightmare of all, even the most feared scary in my face and I destroy those who dare cross my path.

Hayabusa leaves the terrified boy, mount on your bike and go toward the backstage
Back to top Go down
hobnob crusher

PostSubject: grammar   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:43 am

the grammar is poor cant make out wat it means
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 am

hobnob crusher wrote:

These two guys are from Brazil. We can edit the action parts but the grammar is fine since their characters are Brazilian too.
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
hobnob crusher

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 am

PhantomTA wrote:
hobnob crusher wrote:

These two guys are from Brazil. We can edit the action parts but the grammar is fine since their characters are Brazilian too.

oh didnt know that thanks
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa &quotMaster

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:21 pm

I am Brazilian, so I have a little difficulty with English, but I do speak English, study English since about 3 years

But my promos can be either in English or Portuguese, the way that GM wants.
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Hayabusa &quotMaster& wrote:
I am Brazilian, so I have a little difficulty with English, but I do speak English, study English since about 3 years

But my promos can be either in English or Portuguese, the way that GM wants.

They need to be in English, even if I wanted them to be in Portuguese the rules state all shows need to be in English.

Just do your RP's and promos the best you can and the ones that get used in the shows we can edit them. I dont want to edit your speach as it fits fine... its the action stuff that might need to be edited.
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
hobnob crusher

PostSubject: Voice   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 pm

i like the voice now
Back to top Go down
markd

PostSubject: Resposta   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:07 am

I am also Brazilian. Ingle and talk but I do not use google translator
Back to top Go down
TankerMan

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:30 am

I'm brazilian too ^^. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation   Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayabusa "Master" Show arrives in the Federation
Page 1 of 1