Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
had_stone

Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM Empty
PostSubject: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Ring Anounncer: Ladies and Gentleman,please welcome from ''El Passo,Texas'',Had Stone.

Anounncer:Hey,look.He's very furius and he's with your Sledghammer.

Anounncer#2:OF COURSE! Strife appears and stop the Pin, right in the moment of the referee was couting the 3!

Anounncer:Hey,Had get's the MIC.

Had Stone: I am here to say this : I AM FURIOUS! Strife appears and stop the Pin, right in the moment of the referee was couting the 3! Just 1 second to I get the EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!

Anounncer:Oh,look your maniac face.

Anounncer#2:I'm afraid,thisn't good.

Had:I don't care if he is the real Extreme Championship...If he is the Vice-GM...If he is strong...If is don't...What cares, is this : I WILL FACE HE IN A I QUIT MATCH! AFTER THEN I WIN THE EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP DEFEATING FARWESTICO !!!

Anounncer:Had leaves the ring and he's not furius...

Anounncer#2:Now he's have a MANIAC FACE..and I'm still afraid for this...
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:53 pm

"Spill Me" by Project 86 starts to play over the speaker system and Strife appears at the top of the ramp. Tonight he's dressed in a suit and sunglasses instead of his usual wrestling trunks, though, and he walks down to the ring and climbs into it. Some of the crowd cheer while some of the crowd boo as he moves up closer to Had Stone, the belt held over his shoulder.

Announcer #1: "Here he is! The new Vice GM of Total Advantage! Maybe he'll clear up what's going on with the title belt."

Announcer #2: "I don't see how. Since he's been here he's done nothing but obfuscate the status of the title belts!"

Announcer #1: "Obfuscate? Can you even say that on network television?"

Strife: "Well, Mr. Stone, unfortunately I've got some bad news for you. See, just before your little title match, I used my powers as Vice GM to change the stipulations of the match. And guess what? I made it a triple threat match."

Announcer #2: "No way!"

Announcer #1: "Can he even do that?"

Strife: "And as PhantomTA said... the belt goes with the champion to the show the champion is on. Which means the Extreme Pain title is no longer a part of the Legends of Pain show - it belongs on Total Advantage, until I say otherwise."

Announcer #1: "Wow! This is great!"

Announcer #2: "Great? This is an outrage!"

Announcer #1: "It looks like Had Stone agrees with you there - look at how angry he looks!"

Strife: "And since I signed Green Eyed Monster to Total Advantage, that means the gold is all going to where the grass is greener - on my side of the fence. In fact, Green Eyed Monster, why don't you come down here and confirm what I'm saying here?"

The crowd roars at this, many booing, some cheering, some just making noise because they're not sure what to think.

Announcer #1: "Both belts on Total Advantage? What will happen to all the wrestlers who signed on for Legends?"

Announcer #2: "Who knows? We'll have to see what happens next!"
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Anounncer:Hey look it's Had.

Anounncer#2:OH YEAH !

Had:Strife,you think you gonna win the TRIPLE TREATH MATCH FOR THE EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP beacause you are the Vice General Manager.

Anounncer:What Had Says ?

Had:But...

Anounncer#2:Thisn't Good.

Had:I Gonna Destroy you and FarWestico...because...I'M HAD ''THE IMMORTAL'' STONE and beacause I'M THE BEST OF HERE !

Anounncer:Good Words.

Anounncer#2:I Agree...and look...Had Stone leaves the ring.

Anounncer:Hey look the face of Strife...He's AFRAID.
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:01 am

I like the RP mates Wink

but didn't PhantomTA say something about the matches only being 1vs1 (one fall) or tagmatches?
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:53 am

I think what I was saying was misunderstood, I was saying I changed the match that you guys were already in. It was for storyline purposes, as Phantom is having me steal the Extreme belt for TA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:30 am

yeah I know Wink but just to be clear, i-quitmatch or 3-way isn't available for the show Wink

but I'll think up some RP to make it work Wink
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 am

Than 'Boom' by P.O.D. hits and FarWestico comes out of the back stopping Had Stone on the titantron.

FarWestico: Well Strife you just think you can get away with MY belt that easily? How about raising the stakes a bit. Let's make it a Tag-teammatch with Hadstone and myself vs You and Green Eyed Monster for both the titles!

The crowd goes wild after FarWestico made his challenge

Announcer#1: It seems that the crowd would like to see this match happen.

Announcer#2: So the winning team gets to keep both titles on their brand.
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Had:I'm get the EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP,and you too don't scape for the TRIPLE TREAT MATCH...

Anounncer:Oh,look, Had Stone is FURIUS !

Had:FORGET THE TAG TEAM MATCH...

Anounncer#2:Thisn't Good.

Had:FORGET GREEN EYED MOSTER...

Anounncer:What he's says?

Had:ONLY REMENBER THE TRIPLE TREAT MATCH !

Anounncer:Oh My God.

Anounncer#2:The eyes of HAD is only at the EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP !
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Dude triple threat matches aren't possible....
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:22 pm

And now ? The GM make's a tournament I vs You,Strife vs Far,strife vs Me...The winner of plus match the new CHAMPION !! What do you says ?
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Strife looks at FarWestico, a grin slowly spreading across his face, and motions for silence.

Strife: "Alright, here's the deal. I like the way you think, FarWestico... and that's why I'm going to see that this tag team match happens."

The crowd cheers wildly at the announcement, and Strife waits a moment for the noise to die down.

Announcer #1: "This is gonna be great! Four champion-caliber wrestlers in one match to decide which show gets to keep the titles!"

Announcer #2: "I may disagree on what constitutes a champion-caliber wrestler, but I can't disagree that this will be a great match!"

Strife: "So here's how it'll work... I know how bad you want that title, Had. So if you two somehow manage to pull off some kind of miraculous win, whichever one of you makes the pin or forces the tap gets first choice of which title they'll take."

Announcer #1: "Sounds fair to me!"

Strife: "But, seriously, -when- Green Eyed Monster and I finish mopping the floor with you two, Green Eyed Monster will be coming to Total Advantage as the Heavyweight Champion, and I will be coming to Total Advantage as the Extreme Champion, to do with the belt as I see fit."

The crowd roars for blood as Strife finishes making his announcement and slowly lowers the microphone.

Announcer #2: "This is sure to be an intense match!"
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Had:I Don't agree of the Tag Team Match with the two titles on the line.

Strife:The you quit for the Championship Match?

Had:I...

Anouncner: What he's says?

Had:No...Never...I GO UNTIL THE END !!!

Anounncer#2:This is Very good.

Had:I'm become The new HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION !!!

Strife: W-H-A-T ?

Had:THAT'S IT !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM   Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM Empty

Back to top Go down

Called to EXTREME CHAMPION and Vice GM
Page 1 of 1