Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D ) Empty
PostSubject: The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )   The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D ) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Old Mac: Hello and Welcome for Legendary Pain PPV tonight we have great matches !

Ted Johnson: Hello Old Mac,hello for all,yes tonight we have great macthes but first The Masked 'Submachine have a announce.

Old Mac: Look that's The Masked 'Submachine entrance theme and he's here look.

The Masked 'Submachine makes his way at the ring with mic in your hand.

The Masked 'Submachine: Well...Toight I don't fight and in last show of TAW I lose versus TAW Heavheight Champion Green Eyed Monster that's my second lose in 2 macthes,but the GM PhantomTA only put Strongest Oponnent to fight versus me but in the next season I have a solicitation for PhantomTA.

PhantomTA appears in titantron with the Legends Title in your shoudler and a mic in your hand.

PhantomTA: What Happend The Masked 'Submachine ?

The Masked 'Submachine: PhantomTA I have a solicitation for you.

PhantomTA: Let's Go ! Ask for me !

The Masked 'Submachine: In next season can you put me versus lowest oponnent for exemple Sgt. Rey Mysterio ?

PhantomTA: Well... Yes I can ! All right in first TAW Show of next season it's YOU vs Sgt. Rey Mysterio !

The Masked 'Submachine: Thanks ! And good luck on tonight Championship !

Sgt. Rey Mysterio appears of centre of fans and atacks The Masked 'Submachine with a chair shot and grabs the mic.

Sgt. Rey Mysterio: Well... you want a match versus me ? ALL RIGHT I DEFEAT YOU IN TONIGHT PPV OR NEXT SEASON !

Old Mac: And now what PhantomTA makes ?

(IF POSSIBLE THE GM CAN MAKE THIS MATCH AT PPV ? Smile )
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )   The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D ) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:53 am

you know PhantomTA is GM of LPE and I'm in charge of TAW Razz

but let's see what we can do with it Wink
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )   The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D ) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:09 am

You in TAW Shocked Wow Yeah it's true I forget Very Happy

If possible put me in PPV I would very happy but if don't give don't does bale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_masked Sub

The_masked Sub

PostSubject: Re: The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )   The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D ) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 am

I put the announcers and the LPE GM because de PPV is saturday the day of LPE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )   The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D ) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Masked 'Submachine Announce ( Opening of PPV if possible =D )
Page 1 of 1