Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TankerMan

Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd Empty
PostSubject: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:48 pm

First LP Show of the new season

The Monstruous Gutto is on the ring, with the microphone.
The Monstruous Gutto: Well well... We've been on vacation... Everybody was happy with their family these days, but not Gutto! Gutto was on the hospital, injuried... And Submachine, smile, because it was YOUR FAULT! In the last match we had on last season... you injuried me with that submission hold, remember that? I was taping out, but you were keeping that damn submission hold... It could be worse... But Tanker Man was there, and helped me! Thanks to Tanker Man I can be here on Legends of Pain!
Submachine goes to the ring.
Submachine: Tanker Man saved your life once... but he won't save it again. You should know that when you're fighting with Submachine, tap out isn't the end, it's just the beginning! You should know that there's no way to survive to my submission manouvers! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T
The Monstruous Gutto: Humm... So you are better than me? Right... REMATCH!
Submachine: No way! I defeat you on last match, why defeat you again? You got no right to ask me for rematch, I don't wanna lose more time with you...
The Monstruous Gutto: Like a child afraid of monsters... Poor kid, I think that the only thing I should know about you is that you're a COWARD! I don't care if you want to have a match with me or not, because I want, and WE will do it, NOW! Come on, someone bring us a referee!
Submachine: Hey hey, who the hell do you think you are? Some kind of General Manager? You don't make the rules here man, so, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
PhantomTA goes to the ringside
PhantomTA: Submachine, you're right, Gutto got no right to play as General Manager, this is my role! However, I think that Gutto deserves a rematch... And it will happen, let me see... TONIGHT! RIGHT NOW!
Submachine: What?

The Monstruous Gutto vs Submachine - The Monstruous Gutto wins!

After Match, when they're still in the ring
MarkD makes his way to the ring, and he is with a chair! He hit's Gutto's head with a Mortal Chair Shot
THE MONSTRUOUS GUTTO FALLS DOWN KNOCKED OUT AND COLD!!!
MarkD: All the Legends of Pain fans must be missing MarkD! Now, I think you're happy to see me! This is not sufficient to my return, I need an opponent, someone in the locker room is sufficiently courageous to face me, right now?
Tanker Man runs to the ring and hits Markd
Tanker Man calls the paramedics to take Gutto out of there, and when he's gone, the referee starts the match

Tanker Man vs MarkD

End of the match:

Submachine goes near to the ring and talks with the referee
While the referee is distracted
Markd grabs a chair from the floor
and hits Tanker Man in the face executing a devastating chair shot!!
Markd tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
MARKD WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS TANKER MAN!!!!
Submachine leaves there laughing

Last edited by TankerMan on Wed May 13, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TankerMan

PostSubject: Re: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Second LP Show of new season

Tag Team Match - Tanker Man & Gutto vs MarkD & Submachine

End of Match:
The Monstruous Gutto looks to the crazy crowd oh my God he will do that
he gets Submachine and powerbombs him on the mat oh my God he got him again and BOOOOOOM another powerbomb and for God's sake a inverted piledriver executing a devastating Monster Destruction 2nd Version
The Monstruous Gutto tries a pinning manouver
MarkD enters in the ring, and tries to attack Gutto!
he gets MarkD and powerbombs him on the mat oh my God he got him again and BOOOOOOM another powerbomb and for God's sake a inverted piledriver executing a mortal Monster Destruction 2nd Version
The Monstruous Gutto tries a pinning manouver
Tanker Man & The Monstruous Gutto wins the match between Tanker Man & Gutto vs MarkD & Submachine!!!
Tanker Man shakes Gutto's hands
he gets Tanker Man and powerbombs him on the mat oh my God he got him again and BOOOOOOM another powerbomb and for God's sake a inverted piledriver executing a HardCore Monster Destruction 2nd Version
The Monstruous Gutto leaves the ring, with a sadistic smile on the face!!
Announcer # 1: I can't believe it! What a treason! The Monstruous Gutto has just beaten his partner, the man who saved him on last season!
Announcer # 2: Wow my God, I'm really disappointed with this attitude.
Back to top Go down
TankerMan

PostSubject: Re: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Third LP Show of new season

Submachine and MarkD are in the ring, talking
Submachine: Hey man... I don't know what was the most surprising happening on the last LPE Show... First, the greatest tag team that ever walked on this planet lost a match... And then, The Monstruous Gutto, one good person... One guy loved by fans... Just beat his partner, with no reason...
MarkD: I can't understand that Submachine... A treason without any reason...
Submachine: Gutto! I know you're listening us, so, come here to the ring, explain all this to the Legends of Pain fans... Your fans...
The Monstruous Gutto makes his way to the ring, while the crows boos too furious
The Monstruous Gutto: The MONSTER is BACK!
Submachine: I should know that someday you would show your monstrous side! The Monster is back, and you're with us, right?
The Monstruous Gutto: Huh...i think so
Submachine: So, You, MarkD and me are now a team! We are the world's greatest team... We are the MIDNIGHT CRUSHERS!
The Monstruous Gutto: Right!

Later in this night... MarkD (w/Gutto & Submachine - managers) vs Tanker Man

LP vs TAW

Midnight Crushers vs ???

I hope you use it soon or later Smile
Back to top Go down
The Monstruous Gutto

PostSubject: Re: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FarWestico
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:31 am

we're using that we can Wink

Also the last part gave me an idea for next season. The Midnight Crushers stable Very Happy I'll have to keep that one in mind Wink
Back to top Go down
The Monstruous Gutto

PostSubject: Re: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Very Happy

Use what you think is better ^^

look at this:

The Monstruous Gutto: Listen me Tanker Man, we're going to take Sparty & Thalderon in a tag team match, and if we want to be the LPE Tag Team Champions, we got to win this match!
Tanker Man: I know, I know Gutto... Relax man... On the last Total Advantage Wrestling show we got our asses kicked by Souless and Gryth... But there's no reason to worry about Thalderon & Sparty... They're no dangerous to us, so, relax man...
The Monstruous Gutto: I'm really apprehensive about this match... But there are voices in my head saying that tonight, they're gonna feel the Amazonia Rage!
Tanker Man: That's what I'm talking about Gutto! That's the way I like it! The Brazilian Skull Clothesline will rock tonight!
The Monstruous Gutto: I hope so...

if you can put this before the match on this show... it would be cool =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd   Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd Empty

Back to top Go down

Feud of Tanker Man, The Monstruous Gutto, Submachine and Markd
Page 1 of 1