Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A message to the GM and Retribution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

A message to the GM and Retribution Empty
PostSubject: A message to the GM and Retribution   A message to the GM and Retribution EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Big Bill's new theme, New Divide by Linkin Park and comes out even more p***** of and enters the ring and asks for the microphone.

Big Bill: Let me get one thing straight the GM needs protection that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard I mean come on asking Retribution and what really makes me mad is that you PhantomTA have made a deal with Strife which would make you as the GM look weak and a easy target for everyone and as far as Retrubution is concerned well PhantomTA you would lose that title either they would attack you four on one or they do something to capture that title. Just remember you want to team up with a group of guys who disrepect the LPE wrestlers well 2 can play that game because I am going to recruit wrestlers that will beat you PhantomTA and Retribution. As far as Retribution goes I am sick and tired of me and Boaby_phet getting attacked from behind each week in our match so now I have asked a certain individual to join me and Boaby_phet and I am waiting for his answer and soon we will have a stable of our own which would be even more dominating and more destructive.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: This gets interesting each week. The Phenomenal Big Bill keeps impressing me.

Ted Johnson: He is going to find it tough and PhantomTA will find this as threat to him and the LPE show. Big Bill has gone to far.

Old Mac Donald Anderson: No he hasn't he just made a clear point and I can't wait to find out who the indivdual he has recruited is.
Back to top Go down

A message to the GM and Retribution
Page 1 of 1