Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message Empty
PostSubject: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Announce: Ladies and gentlemen, he is feared by all Hayabusa "Master" Show.

Hayabusa comes with your Chopper to the ring of it and on the ring, Hayabusa look at the audience.

Hayabusa "Master" Show takes the mic and starts saying.

Hayabusa "Master" Show: I came here to say something fast since I do not like lies, I came to tell you that I was not more Faso Submachine with TAG-TEAM, which is now an enemy to me, I want to tell you Had Stone to be listening to me somewhere, that what you did with my Chopper will be change but it will be in your face and will be designed with my fists in his face, FITS, also wanted to tell you that I have not forgotten you, I'm just waiting the right moment to stop you.

Hayabusa "Master" Show leaves the ring mount on your Chopper and leave greeted by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Anounncer: Hey Look,this music,it's HAD STONE !

Had Stone get the mic and says

Had Stone: Hayabusa, you speak very little else does, you said that I will feel the power of the STF, then that is how I have the challenge to a Submission Match! And you Do ?

Anounncer: Hey, Had leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Anounncer: Hey,Had is come back !!!

Had Stone: I have a best idea,i challenge you and Submachine for a tag team match ! My partner for this match it's STRIFE !
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa &quotMaster

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Hayabusa "Master" Show: I can not accept your challenge, as I have no more tag with Submachine
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 am

Had Stone: Why No ?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa &quotMaster

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Hayabusa "Master" Show: No more TAG-TEAM with him, because he is a useless, however, Stone Had not try to escape the fight is I Vs YOU

Hayabusa "Master" Show off the Titatron
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Anounncer: Had is back to the ring
Had Stone: Ok.My first match here is vs You !!!
Back to top Go down
PhantomTA
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 am

Using this line as part of the number 1 contender for the extreme title...
Back to top Go down
https://lpew.forumotion.net
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh, this is good phantom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message   Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayabusa "Master" Show left a message
Page 1 of 1