Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strife
Vice GM

Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:32 pm

The lights over the ring dim and the sound of machine gun fire plays over the speakers, followed by "Spill Me" by Project 86. As soon as the music hits, flames hit the edge of the Titantron, casting the area in an orange-red glow as Strife starts to make his way down the entrance ramp. At 6'2" and 240 pounds, he isn't towering, but he is heavily muscled and covered with scars. He climbs up over the top rope and into the ring, calling for a mic from the tech. He speaks in a booming baritone as the music dies down.

Announcer: "It looks like we've got some new talent here ready to make an introduction."

Strife: "So, who here is ready to see some pain?"

The crowd gives a small cheer, unsure about this new wrestler in a new federation.

Strife: "I'm assumin' that's why everyone's here. This is, after all, Legends of Pain Entertainment. So I ask again, who's ready to see some pain?"

The crowd cheers louder now, and Strife starts to pace the ring, waiting for the noise to die down before he continues.

Strife: "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Strife, and I can guarantee you here and now that you will not find a wrestler in this federation's locker room more ready to give and receive pain than yours truly."

Announcer: "Well, that's a hefty claim to make."

Some of the crowd cheer, though a number are silent, waiting for him to put his money where his mouth is.

Strife: "Now, I hear there's a guy around here who calls himself 'Master.' A guy who likes to spend his time attacking wrestlers in their own homes and scaring small children."

Announcer: "I wonder who he's talking about?"

The crowd has already figured out who he means and begins to boo, some of them laughing.

Strife: "Yeah, that's right, Hayabusa Show, I'm talking about you. So if you're listening, and you're not too busy intimidating four-year-olds, why don't you come down to this ring and I'll show you how real blood is spilled. I hear you're a fan of blood. I hope that includes your own, because I am going to make your pain... legendary."

The crowd cheers as Strife says the last word and tosses the mic back to the ringside tech.

Announcer: "That must have sent a pretty clear message to Hayabusa. Who knows where this will go next?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa &quotMaster

Hayabusa &quotMaster

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 pm

All of Arena lights are red, the Titantron shows the image of much blood and there is shown Hayabusa "Master" Show dressed in his red cape and mounted on his Chopper, Hayabusa gets off the bike and walks to the ring to face Strife before he leaves.

Hayabusa "Master" Show: Dude, the worst mistake you made in life was trying to intimidate me, Had Stone tried last week but he will be "Slaughtered" by me. Are you the father of that child, you make me think you are by the way you are defending her?

Strife tries to reply to Hayabusa

Hayabusa "Master" Show: Shut up, I heard what you said and now you too, will listen! You want to face me? Fine but not this time since I have to exterminate Had Stone still.

But I propose something good for us at the next show I will face Had Stone and you will face my tag partner Submachine.

Hayabusa walks passed Strife leaving the microphone in the ring, mounts his Chopper and leaves.

Announcer: Wow! Do you think Strife will be accepting Hayabusa's proposal?
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Announcer: Oh My God JR ! This titantron is of Had Stone ,It's the Last Resort

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman Please Welcome Had Stone from El Paso Texas !

Had Stone says: "I hope you enjoy your life, because it's going to be over with the next Show. The first to pay will be Hayabusa and after that... Stifer you're next, you guys are gonna be roommates in the hospital!"
Back to top Go down
Strife
Vice GM

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Strife picks the microphone up off of the mat, glaring at Hayabusa as he leaves the ring. A hush falls over the crowd.

Announcer: "It looks like Strife's going to give his answer."

Strife: "Fair enough, Hayabusa. You can have your match with Stone, if you insist on delaying the inevitable while I make an example of your partner, SubMachine."

He turns to where Had Stone is standing.

Strife: "As for you, Had Stone, you wanna fight me, you'll have to take a number. But keep in mind, you keep calling out every name on the roster, and no one will have your back at the end of the day. But if you insist on calling me out, then you can have your shot... after I take apart these two clowns."

Announcer: "It's like none of these guys can get along! This is great!"

Strife drops his mic on the mat and starts to make his way backstage as Spill Me plays over the speakers, the fans cheering.
Back to top Go down
had_stone

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Had Stone stops Strifer before he can make it back stage.

Don't try and cross me Strifer, I am wrestling Hayabusa and you better not interfere or you will suffer the consequences.

Had Stone lets Strifer continue backstage.
Back to top Go down
Gray, Bob

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:18 am

A voice thunders trough the building

Bob Gray Did someone say clown?!!! WEHAHAHAHA!!!

All of a sudden, circus music starts playing, and a strange clown begins cartwheeling his way towards the ring. He is dressed in a silver suit, with orange pom-pom balls. Bob enters the ring.

Bob Gray You should be careful what you wish for, it might come true. WEHAHAHA!!! I´ll fight all of you, everysingle one! And when i´m done with you, you´ll float... oh yes you´ll float, in the death lights with me!! WEHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bob makes a backflip, slides out of the ring, and continues his wierd, spinebending backflips up the aisle, leaving everybody utterly confused, and somewhat terrified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)   Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Martyr (callout to Hayabusa)
Page 1 of 1