Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Invasion begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Bill

Big Bill

Invasion begins Empty
PostSubject: Invasion begins   Invasion begins EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 am

Big Bills entrance theme sitting in My Six Four by The Game hits the arena as he comes out and enters the ring.
Big Bill asks for the microphone from the announce and waits while the audience stop cheering for him and then says.

Big Bill: "Last Saturday when I was watching the show it sickens me that One of our roster member Gray Bob attacks another member and cost us the titles. This wednesday Strife when I come down to Total Advatange Wrestling and beat up the two opponents that you have choosen you will not underestimate me because once Me and my tag partner Bobayhet are done with your members of this TAW we will take back what belongs to LPE and that is the Extreme title one way or the other we will be successful. This wednesday we will be successful and this invasion has just begun Strife and you better be prepared".
Back to top Go down

Invasion begins
Page 1 of 1