Legends of Pain Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The new era begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Souless

The new era begins Empty
PostSubject: The new era begins   The new era begins EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:27 pm

*Souless's music begins to play and the crowd begins to boo loudly as he walks down to the ring with a micrphone in hand*

Announcer # 1 - And here comes the new local bully Souless.

Announcer # 2 - He's the new face of wrestling. Why can't you accept it?

Announcer # 1 - I don't think that someone that beats up anyone after a match with a sledgehammer and other various weapons should be anything in this company.

Announcer # 2 - Your just jealous that you didn't think of it first.

Souless - Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I personally wanted to welcome you to another exciting edition of TAW wrestling.

Announcer # 2 - You hear that?? It takes a real fighter to come out here and welcome everyone.

Announcer # 1 - I think he's out here for another reason.

Announcer # 2 - Shhh. Be quiet. Your interupting him.

Souless - As most of you know its that time to start all over again. And with that in mind I want to let everyone know that with everything changing, I will still be true and beat everyone in my way.

Announcer # 1 - You mean he's going to play fair now?

Announcer # 2 - Oh god I hope not. He's one of the very few that makes this company exciting.

Souless - Did I say beat?? I ment destroy them every way I can. And I mean way more than just a sledgehammer.

*The crowd begins to chant Souless Sucks!! and starts to throw trash at him in the ring*

Souless - I knew that you all would be excited. Its time to start my championship run. Soon gold will be around a true champion.

*Souless's music begins to play as he heads up the ramp while everyone is still boo'ing him and is throwing trash at him*

Announcer # 2 - Oooh a true champion. I can't wait

Announcer # 1 - I can't wait to see one of our champions just put him in his place.

Announcer # 2 - So you think they are just going to hand over their titles to him.

Announcer # 1 - Lets just stick to calling matches.
Back to top Go down

The new era begins
Page 1 of 1